PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from celebrating....

bubba
March 5th, 2014, 11:19 PM
Our youngest daughter lost her job last fall and has faithfully be looking since. Last week she got hired by the Seattle Mariners to work at the field when they have home games. That in itself was exciting! Today she had an interview that lasted all day long with Alaska Airlines. She is not gainfully employed by them! Monkeyman and I are excited!! She gets ten round trip tickets a year to give away, plus, her, her spouse/partner, kids and parents can fly on standby anytime and anywhere they want to go!!! Did I mention they fly to Hawaii??????

Lilly
March 5th, 2014, 11:24 PM
That's wonderful Bubba! I guess you meant "now" gainfully employed - hope so anyway. Wow! I am so happy for you all! Hope you'll plan some wonderful trips! Please congratulate her for me. BTW - what's with your new avatar? Scares me.

Jean Sewing Machine
March 5th, 2014, 11:45 PM
That's wonderful Bubba! I guess you meant "now" gainfully employed - hope so anyway. Wow! I am so happy for you all! Hope you'll plan some wonderful trips! Please congratulate her for me. BTW - what's with your new avatar? Scares me.
Alaska flies to St. Louis also, the Boeing bus! Yes, the avatar gives me a scare too! Congratulations to your daughter on the job!

ilive2craft2
March 5th, 2014, 11:46 PM
Congratulations to your daughter! What great perks for the family!

easyquilts
March 5th, 2014, 11:51 PM
Oh my... No wonder you were out celebrating! Your daughter must be beyond excited.... Yay!

EsGrandma
March 6th, 2014, 01:00 AM
Thrilled for your daughter and for you!! Enjoy! (Love flying Alaska Airlines - they have always been really great)

Kgrammiecaz
March 6th, 2014, 01:05 AM
Exciting news. What an awesome job to hook up with. Congrats to her.

bubba
March 6th, 2014, 01:42 AM
Yes....I did mean now!!!!

bubba
March 6th, 2014, 01:43 AM
What??? My new avatar is scary??? It's Monkeyman!!!!! I'll see if I can find a nicer one.