PDA

View Full Version : Dare I get excited...

Mpyles
March 5th, 2014, 12:56 AM
DH just asked if dd would be home this weekend...I said yes Thursday night....she starts spring break...he say so she will be home for a while....I said yes...why? He said...well i thought I would take off Saturday and drive you up to that quilt place....oh my.....don't want to get to excited....but I am!! M*...I might be a headin your way!

Rhonda D. Matzker
March 5th, 2014, 01:04 AM
Congratulations. I'm lucky if I can get my husband to stop by Hancock Fabrics when I am in Cape Girardeau for a doctors appointment let alone drive 7-8 hours for M*. But one day I will go. Maybe this years retreat.

Quiltfreestyle
March 5th, 2014, 01:18 AM
Nice!!! What a sweet thing for him to do for you.
Definitely a keeper :-)

Kgrammiecaz
March 5th, 2014, 01:55 AM
I am happily jealous for you. Have a safe trip and shop lots. Show pics when you get back

Jean Sewing Machine
March 5th, 2014, 04:12 AM
Enjoy your visit!

Vonnie
March 5th, 2014, 07:42 AM
Don't forget that you can buy the daily deal in the quilt store! Have fun! DH took me by there once on a road trip. Everybody was real friendly.

Bubby
March 5th, 2014, 08:54 AM
How totally FANTASTIC!!! Have a wonderful trip and visit! Take lots of pictures to show us when you get back with all your goodies.

songbird857
March 5th, 2014, 11:54 AM
ahhhh..... someday :) Have a wonderful time!

MRoy
March 5th, 2014, 12:03 PM
Have a wonderful trip and let us see the results.

Simply Quilting
March 5th, 2014, 03:35 PM
Have fun :) Yesterday while I was there, my husband spent time looking at the other nearby stores. He found an antique that he knew I would like but waited til we were gone before telling me because we don't have a place in the house for it.

I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventure :)

pcbatiks
March 5th, 2014, 03:56 PM
That sounds like fun! What a sweet thing for your husband to do!

TRLSRL72
March 5th, 2014, 06:25 PM
I'm jealous! Have fun and enjoy looking around and meeting everyone.