PDA

View Full Version : Walking Dead 3/2

Hulamoon
March 4th, 2014, 11:18 PM
I watched again today, as I always do. I think it was a filler episode and a character study. It was good though. I thought it was about time someone walked in a store and put on some new clothes. Well, that didn't last long. lol

Did anyone notice that the outside of the golf place, there was a white wall and the iron railing around the deck, that was the house in the last episode? Rick was hiding behind that white wall?

I picked up two more shows. Both creepy. Bates Motel, you can probably guess what that's about. and Those who kill, a crime drama about serial killers (I think). Both are on A&E.

Plus I watch Blacklist and Hannibal. I think I filled my plate with creep for now. lol

soul60s
March 4th, 2014, 11:24 PM
I don't get to watch it on Sunday night any more. Started a job last week so I hit the hay about 8. Have to be up at 4:45. I got to see it yesterday. I liked learning about Daryl. Liked how it ended. Wish there was a little more going on than sitting around. But not every episode can be high energy.i think there are only 4 more left.

Mchelem
March 16th, 2014, 11:04 PM
Omg I knew Lizzie was disturbed but I NEVER expected tonight's episode!!!

Hulamoon
March 16th, 2014, 11:20 PM
I forgot to post last week. It's wasn't that super interesting. Maybe something crazy will happen tonight, It's only 4:15 so I have little wait time to watch. Darn!