PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen....

Mpyles
March 4th, 2014, 12:49 AM
My red frixon pen?? Aaaaagghhh! I cannot find it anywhere! My only though is kitty Sheldon went in there and has carried it off...as we should of called him bandit!! Saturday I came home to find he had gotten into my room and gottten my book mark! The same kitty who was getting on the kitchen counter and getting dog treats out of the container.....

ilive2craft2
March 4th, 2014, 12:57 AM
Sorry, I thought I put it back - let me go look to see where I put it down at........... Poor Sheldon should not get blamed for things that disappear......

Mpyles
March 4th, 2014, 12:59 AM
Sorry, I thought I put it back - let me go look to see where I put it down at........... Poor Sheldon should not get blamed for things that disappear......

Haha Lisa!! If you met Sheldon....you would soooooo blame him!! Can't keep a pincushion out because he will pull the pins all out, and if there is a thumb tack in the wall he can reach...out it comes too!

easyquilts
March 4th, 2014, 01:01 AM
My red frixon pen?? Aaaaagghhh! I cannot find it anywhere! My only though is kitty Sheldon went in there and has carried it off...as we should of called him bandit!! Saturday I came home to find he had gotten into my room and gottten my book mark! The same kitty who was getting on the kitchen counter and getting dog treats out of the container.....

Mary... I have the same problem, but it is with one of my two Chihuahuas... The bigger one. He has destroyed lots of expensive threads, my Inkjoy pens, you name it.... He was my husband's dog.... And it's a good thing he is both sweet and cute... and that I love him.....

ilive2craft2
March 4th, 2014, 01:02 AM
He sounds like my kind of cat! I like ones that have a good personality and are active. My mom's last cat was a sleeper. She liked that about him. I thought he was boring..... :)

bubba
March 4th, 2014, 02:07 AM
We used to have a cairn named Cooper. I was up at the lake alone with the dogs once and he liked being outside so he was out on the deck which was enclosed. From the time he was a puppy, he loved playing with empty soda bottles. Well, I thought nothing of it that there was a case of 36 bottles of water sitting on a bench on the deck.....until I went out and the lids were off every single one of them!!! The plastic was still on the case, bottles were all in place and he didn't spill a drop.....just no lids.

Mpyles
March 4th, 2014, 02:22 AM
Hah! Gotta love those pets!!

Mpyles
March 4th, 2014, 11:27 PM
Found it!! And I owe the kitty an apology......:0 which I gave to him....it was in my sewing trash...amongst the scrap from the quilt I had used it on....poor kitty...he got a bum rap!

ilive2craft2
March 4th, 2014, 11:32 PM
So glad you found it and that you apologized to poor Sheldon! I have to admit that I blame things on the dog - he loves to take paper or pens or shoes or clothing....he is a retriever, but it does get a little crazy at times.... :)

Rhonda D. Matzker
March 5th, 2014, 01:05 AM
Maybe you should have named him Swiper from Dora