PDA

View Full Version : GOOD NEWS -Going to be a Great Grandma Again

MayinJerset
March 1st, 2014, 02:40 PM
Received a phone call from our oldest DGD Mary to tell us the GOOD NEWs, her and her DH, Harold, are expecting! They got married in January out in CA in the beautiful Carmel Mission Church. She's the oldest DD of DS#1 and he'll be a 3 time Grandpa this time as his DD Laura has 2 little boys. Who Knows maybe time is may be a new grand girl but whatever we are just happy about it. Sad a bit too as her Mom who passed away in October won't be here to see her new grandchild.

rebeccas-sewing
March 1st, 2014, 02:51 PM
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!

pcbatiks
March 1st, 2014, 03:28 PM
That is great news, May! Congratulations!

Simply Quilting
March 1st, 2014, 03:46 PM
Congratulations :)

Sandy Navas
March 1st, 2014, 03:59 PM
Oh, May! I am right there in excitement with you. Congratulations!!

PeggyM
March 1st, 2014, 05:06 PM
Oh, May, you must be soo excited. Congratulations to everyone. My mom died a year before my first daughter was born, and I feel sad that I am a granny, and she never got to be. But, my girls know all the stories of Granny Clara as if they knew her personally. Blessings to one and all!

MomGram
March 1st, 2014, 05:12 PM
Congratulations!!! Do you know when the little one should make an appearance? I'm here in AZ awaiting my first grand baby ( a girl) any day now. Again congrats and looking forward to hearing more.

cyndiofthevortex
March 1st, 2014, 05:57 PM
Congratulations! I always say there's nothing in the world like a new baby. They are the best!

auntiemern
March 1st, 2014, 07:37 PM
Congrats.... I can feel your excitement...It's ok to wish for a girl.

Bubby
March 1st, 2014, 08:34 PM
That's great news! Congratulations, May!!!

easyquilts
March 1st, 2014, 09:01 PM
Wonderful news! A new baby!

stitching woman
March 1st, 2014, 09:06 PM
Great news how exciting. Congratulations.