PDA

View Full Version : Had to show you

Meli
March 1st, 2014, 01:40 PM
I've talked about my nephew a lot (he's been living with us since July of last year) and I thought I'd show you this cute picture I took of him and his adorable girlfriend on Valentine's Day. She is the sweetest thing and they plan to get married, just as soon as they can afford it. Since she's 20 and he's almost 20, I'm not in any hurry for them to tie the knot. On the other hand, neither one of them has even glanced in someone else's direction in over 2 years, and they've already hammered out most of the details of their future together.

MayinJerset
March 1st, 2014, 02:30 PM
Nice looking couple and they do look very happy with each other. I hope they do wait a bit more before marrying but they seem to be pretty mature in their outlook. Best Wishes to Both of them. May

rebeccas-sewing
March 1st, 2014, 02:52 PM
I guess there's no question that they're babies will be redheads! How sweet. Love the way her eyes are closed. So sweet. They are definitely smitten.

Sandy Navas
March 1st, 2014, 04:02 PM
Rebecca used my description - definitely smitten. Thanks for sharing!

Simply Quilting
March 1st, 2014, 06:17 PM
A sweet looking couple :)

cyndiofthevortex
March 1st, 2014, 06:46 PM
What a nice picture. I wish them both the best!

LorraineRob
March 1st, 2014, 06:54 PM
What a lovely pic. They make a nice couple and I hope their future is bright together.

Meli
March 2nd, 2014, 02:25 AM
Thanks, all. Adam is a born smart alek. He comes by it naturally from his mother, his father, and his grandfather. And yet, around his girlfriend, he is a complete marshmallow. He bends over backwards to make her happy. And she is just so cute with him. She's a shy, quiet thing and adores him completely.