PDA

View Full Version : How long does it usually take for MSQC to reply to an email?

Lilbitsofthread
February 28th, 2014, 04:33 AM
I was told by a member of the MSQC staff to PM her with my info to recover my lost points over a week ago. Is it normal to take this long to get a response? What should I do now? It was very sweet of her to offer to assist me...maybe I'm being too impatient.

Resie
February 28th, 2014, 07:36 AM
I would call to check up on it. Everyone is very helpful and sweet that I talked to whenever I had any issues. They also took care of them immediately.

BobW
February 28th, 2014, 09:17 AM
I had an issue with an order. It was a question more specifically, I called and called and got the recording. I emailed and finally over a week later M* responded to my email. It seems like they have been hard to reach for a while now. Don't know what is going on.

CountryHut
February 28th, 2014, 09:28 AM
don't feel like the Lone Ranger --
I called on 02/11 left message in regards to needing matching fabric - haven't heard from them :(
sent a purse/pattern gift to Ms Jenny about a year ago - haven't anything about that either :(

pcbatiks
February 28th, 2014, 09:36 AM
I would keep calling........if you don't get through to someone wait a little while & call back. Emails seem to take longer to get an answer. It took about a week for my email (earlier this month) to be answered also. If I have a question about an order now......I call the shop.

Quiltfreestyle
February 28th, 2014, 02:03 PM
It has taken longer to get a response lately. I'm thinking its because they are launching the new magazine.
They are probably getting a lot more orders after the all the publicity from the WSJ and the NBC interview too.
I bet things will settle down once they have a chance to get caught up on things.

SJF19
March 7th, 2014, 05:06 AM
Hi,
I asked a question via the shop email and the forum and they got back to me in four days. They apologised for wait and explained they are very busy. Reply really helped so it was worth the wait.