PDA

View Full Version : CATHY - TOGGPINE - temptation is calling

Blondie
February 26th, 2014, 05:34 PM
Lookey what I found! Just for YOU.

toggpine
February 26th, 2014, 09:02 PM
Cute!

Ok, I caved in. While at the grocery store today I had a donut. It was soooo good!

Blondie
February 26th, 2014, 09:39 PM
That's my girl! I am feeling just a wee bit guilty but then, knowing how busy your days are, you will work off that in no time! Can't say the same for me. You know what they say - well, I won't say it, but, sshhhh! don't tell anyone that I resemble this!

Does this keep me from eating donuts and homemade bread? You better believe NOT!

toggpine
February 26th, 2014, 10:43 PM
HOW did you get that picture of my bum? Including today's donut dimple!

I will make the trips to move the hay to the buck barn one bale at a time today to wear off that lovely maple frosting.

Dinner tonight is lean & mean! Chicken, broccoli, and spinach salad with vinegarette dressing. I do hope you enjoyed your fresh bread @ Mom's though. It sounds as if that girl could use a fat transfusion!

auntiemern
February 27th, 2014, 12:17 AM
That's my girl! I am feeling just a wee bit guilty but then, knowing how busy your days are, you will work off that in no time! Can't say the same for me. You know what they say - well, I won't say it, but, sshhhh! don't tell anyone that I resemble this!

Does this keep me from eating donuts and homemade bread? You better believe NOT!
Where ever did you get this pic of my back side. All kidding aside, I need to start thinking more like you. Trying to lose what I gained is becoming very difficult.