PDA

View Full Version : Ugh!!! Rethinking my Friday plans

Simply Quilting
February 26th, 2014, 01:56 AM
I was suppose to get to go to the Missouri Star on Friday as part of my birthday (my birthday is Sat, March 1). But the weather forecast is calling for ice and snow of 1 to 3 inches. And a high of 30 degrees with 15 to 25 mile an hour winds.

The rest of the weekend is not looking much better but you know the saying for March - in like a lion, out like a lamb. And I'm sure we are ready for spring to arrive. Guess I will talk to my sweet husband and see what change of plans we can do.

The other thing was I was going to meet up with my folks who picked up some precuts from the Missouri Star for me for my birthday that I had been wanting.

Kgrammiecaz
February 26th, 2014, 02:04 AM
Happy Birthday early. I will send a prayer in for good weather

MayinJerset
February 26th, 2014, 02:52 AM
Sorry the weather changed your fun plans to go to M* and also meet your folks, wishing you a[ATTACH=CONFIG]69522[/ATTACH}

stationarymom
February 26th, 2014, 03:03 AM
sorry about the disappointing weather forecast but you are better safe than sorry. have a Happy Birthday!

Monique
February 26th, 2014, 08:26 AM
Happy birthday just the same.

jsmetcalf
February 26th, 2014, 09:07 AM
Happy Birthday in advance. Although going to M* is the ultimate present, hope you find some equally exciting way to spend your special day that doesn't involve shoveling!

Bubby
February 26th, 2014, 09:09 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! We got about 4 inches of snow last night and the forecast for the weekend looks really iffy. Better safe than sorry.

buckeyequilter
February 26th, 2014, 09:16 AM
Happy Birthday....I hope your original plans work out for you. I know how you feel so I never really make plans for my birthday since it's in February. If we can go do something fine and if not fine...never know what mother nature has in store for my birthday.

Simply Quilting
February 27th, 2014, 01:32 AM
Thank you for the birthday wishes. Looking at the weather forecast just now, it is now suppose to be clear on Friday as the storm is suppose to go to the south. So it looks like I will get to travel on Friday :)

P.S. Sorry for those of you who will be getting the storm now.