PDA

View Full Version : I have been away to long

mdenzine
February 26th, 2014, 12:06 AM
Life can get busy. My DD 3 had her first child in October. At 37 Wks She developed sever eclampsia. She woke up early in a great deal of pain, loaded her in the car and headed to hospital 25 Min away. Half way there had to pull over and call for an ambulance her pain was do intense. I learned that the pain was from her pancreas. On e at the hospital she was given epidural for pain, but her blood pressure was extremely high and she needed to deliver. The process is started but after 14 hours only dilated to a 4 and they were still having problems with her blood pressure. It was c-section time they gave DD another epidural but it did not totally numb her. I will never covet the look on SIL face when the Dr told he they needed to put DD under general anastatic. It was a mixture of diSappointment and worry. By putting my DD under they were able to get her blood pressure down . Alexander was born and weighed 4lbs 10 oz he was healthy but small he was in the NICU for 3 Wks. He is 4mos now and the love of my life. We got thing settled down and Christmas was here. Got the holidays over with an got started on my moms quilt. Finished it las week and DH and I made the trip to Salt Lake to see her. Mom will be 94 in May. I hadn't made it up there I. Over a year. We got home last Saturday, last night I ran a fever of 101 have cough, chills and just plain sick. I'm lying here in bed telling you all that I have missed my forum friends.
Take care and don't let the flu bug catch you.

Kgrammiecaz
February 26th, 2014, 12:12 AM
Oh my what a whirlwind you have all been through. Your little one is precious, so handsome! Hope you feel better soon and welcome back

EsGrandma
February 26th, 2014, 01:50 AM
What a precious little guy - just want to snuggle up to him! Hope you take care of yourself - had this flu bug for two and 1/2 weeks and finally feeling better - Come back often -you've been missed.

Love your quilt!

Jean Sewing Machine
February 26th, 2014, 01:54 AM
Missed you! What a ride you've been on! And now the flu. I hope you get well soon so you can snuggle that precious grandson!

Granny Judy
February 26th, 2014, 02:28 AM
I'm so happy to hear from you... What a curve life thru into your path. Now take care and get better soon, we need to know that your little addition to the family is getting Grandma Loving often.

stationarymom
February 26th, 2014, 02:56 AM
the baby is a cutie. i hope you feel better soon. please take care of yourself.

Monique
February 26th, 2014, 08:32 AM
You have been busy and you probably got run down and now you are sick yourself. Take good care of yourself and it is great to see you back here. Get well soon.

Bubby
February 26th, 2014, 09:12 AM
It's good to hear from you...welcome back home! Your DGS is gorgeous and I'm so glad your DD is doing fine. Barb

pcbatiks
February 26th, 2014, 11:11 AM
Marilyn.......glad you're back. Congrats on that sweet grandbaby! Take care of yourself.

MayinJerset
February 26th, 2014, 11:15 AM
Alexander is a real cutie and glad he is doing so good. Take care of yourself and get better as we want to see your smiling face here more often.

meemeecyn
February 26th, 2014, 11:31 AM
Hope you are feeling better, Marilyn. Take time for yourself to heal....you have been a busy lady with lots on your plate. Congratulations on that beautiful little boy! He is adorable. Hope your daughter is on the mend after her difficult pregnancy and delivery. And hope your Mom is doing better too.

SallyO'Sews
February 26th, 2014, 03:50 PM
Marilyn, your little man is adorable, as is the quilt you made. So glad you were able to see your mom. Now, however, it is time for you to rest.
Please take care of yourself and get well soon!
Blessings, ~ Sally \0/