PDA

View Full Version : Walking Dead 2/23

Hulamoon
February 25th, 2014, 07:46 PM
I was feeling a little tense watching this one. There were lot's of story lies going on too. It was good to see Michonne smile though. I'm so curious about this town everyone is heading to!

mary3100
February 25th, 2014, 08:26 PM
I thought Rick leaving the bathroom door open was so great. Good thing that guy went downstairs instead of coming out the wide open window...I still have to watch it again like every week. I always miss stuff..

soul60s
February 25th, 2014, 08:43 PM
I watched it but didn't. I was starting a new job the next day and took a sleeping pill 15 minutes into it. I saw it all but don't remember a lot. I do remember Rick under the bed. Did he get out? How? Someone jog my memory with the story lines. I'm sure I would remember with a little help.

mary3100
February 25th, 2014, 08:49 PM
Joanne you can watch again online at amc.com or comcast.net
Rick climbed out a window when the guy fell asleep. But he killed a guy in the bathroom to do it..

Hulamoon
February 25th, 2014, 09:32 PM
I watched it but didn't. I was starting a new job the next day and took a sleeping pill 15 minutes into it. I saw it all but don't remember a lot. I do remember Rick under the bed. Did he get out? How? Someone jog my memory with the story lines. I'm sure I would remember with a little help.

Michonne was bonding with Carl.

Rick got stuck in the house with intruders.

Glenn was taken by a new group, but the group had to follow him instead.

Do you have on demand?

PeggyM
February 25th, 2014, 09:38 PM
I'm really going to have to start watching this.

soul60s
February 25th, 2014, 09:43 PM
Joanne you can watch again online at amc.com or comcast.net
Rick climbed out a window when the guy fell asleep. But he killed a guy in the bathroom to do it..

I have it DVR'd but won't have time until saturday. As a matter of fact I am off to bed in about 20 minutes. I can't believe I am going to bed at 8 pm. Ugh. Okay I don't remember that part but you aren't spoiling it for me. I am sure when I do see it I will remember. Brain is over tired. Spent yesterday and today just sitting there reading software manuals. Tomorrow will be more of the same until I get my company sign-ons. That could be days to months.

soul60s
February 25th, 2014, 10:02 PM
Michonne was bonding with Carl.

Rick got stuck in the house with intruders.

Glenn was taken by a new group, but the group had to follow him instead.

Do you have on demand?

I do but no time until saturday.

Hulamoon
February 25th, 2014, 10:15 PM
I do but no time until saturday.

I don't think I gave too much away. :)