PDA

View Full Version : TGIS

Blondie
May 14th, 2011, 08:17 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/BSpence/sigs/Days/sporcolegilor.gif

Good Morning ladies!
Yippee for me, It's Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it is a short one for me at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can I hear an Amen? I want to come home and finish some more blocks I started last week. I have almost enough blocks for a top, just doing the sashing around the blocks.
It's supposed to be yucky rainy drizzly stuff the next few days. Sounds like sewing time to me.

For those who ask - I just google words and then click on images and come up with all sorts of fun pics. Then I can add my own words or steal their whole thing. I am a terrible thief. I am unashamed as I don't sell it and I never take one that has a @ on it. I used to belong to a group years ago that made signature blocks and gifs. I have learned some tricks and while no pro just fun to do in the middle of the night when one cannot sleep.

See ya later, gators - I am ready to head out the door

toggpine
May 14th, 2011, 09:07 AM
I'm getting ready to load the goats for the training today. I did find some cows! Now it is raining. Happiness and joy!

Catch you all later!
Cathy

debinmalaga
May 14th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Good morning, ladies! TGIS indeed, although I am working today. But only till 2 o'clock, and then I am definitely, positively, absolutely sewing, NOT fooling around reading the forums like I did yesterday when I could have been working on my QFK quilt!

Wishing y'all the best of weekends!

Lola2Ace
May 14th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Just popping in to say hi! It was a looong week at work, still pretty much on full time hours. I just gave the dog a haircut and bath, now definitely time for my shower. The family is coming over tomorrow, we are celebrating Mother's Day, my Mom and Dad's birthdays and hubby and I's 28th anniversary. So gotta clean the house, make 2 Red Velvet cakes from scratch and the spaghetti sauce, but I am hoping to put a top stitch on some coasters I made for Mom to go with the table runner she will get tomorrow too. The cakes will be a surprise for everyone, they think I got a cake at the store. Oh, and pork chops will go in the crockpot for tonight's dinner. Busy busy day, and I wish everybody a great one!

bakermom
May 14th, 2011, 06:54 PM
A busy weekend for us. One DD graduated from college today and another DD's baby shower is tomorrow.

We had an extended family dinner tonight to celebrate. It's rare everyone can come together any more. Between work, school and kids living out of state i rarely have all of my kids home at the same time. fortunately we have a family that can throw a meal/celebration together at the drop of a hat. We put a sit-down meal together with less fuss than most people can a picnic. teamwork rules!!

MaryB
May 14th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Hello Cathy. Goats??? Cows??? What have I missed?

Mary B.