PDA

View Full Version : Hungry Night Owl

MayinJerset
February 24th, 2014, 04:43 AM

I got the tea and coffee, who has the doughnuts? Really feel like having a nice powdery doughnut but none in the house, not even a cookie. That's good because eating anything in the middle of the night upsets my stomach. I did have some dessert today, DH and I shared a dessert after a late lunch in Applebee's. He was just going to have a spoonful of the dessert and ended up eating more than half of it. I usually have a nice big mug of tea this time of the night and will make one soon as I'm going to do some paper work, paying bills mostly. If I'm up I might as well do something necessary.

This got me wondering what the other Night Owls do when they are up in the middle of the night? Snack, read, pay bills or ?

Jean Sewing Machine
February 24th, 2014, 04:45 AM
Watching TV. It usually lulls me back to sleep.

bkthomas
February 24th, 2014, 07:06 AM
I like to play games on my computer,,,puzzles....words w/friends,,,,,spider solitaire,,,,junk like that,,,,,

Iris Girl
February 24th, 2014, 08:41 AM
If I wake during the night its either to use the bathroom or to go get some milk to drink. Can't stay up as I am up everyday at 3 or 4am to get hubby off to work, so can't lose sleep or I suffer. TV would wake him and so does the light on my kindle. BUT if we were not working people and I woke I would either watch TV as that puts me to sleep in about 20 mins...LOL not a TV watcher at all or most likely come out to my sewing room and think about new projects , check out the forum and play GW2 My son hooked me on that and we play a lot together as well as alone. Great fun!

tennesseesews
February 24th, 2014, 08:49 AM
I like to go into my sewing room and tie up loose ends; today I need to finish mine and DD's dress.