PDA

View Full Version : Sever storms heading our way

grannyann
February 20th, 2014, 09:04 PM
We are up 58 and tornadoes are all over . Crazy weather. The winds are picking up here now. Stay safe everyone.

GGMae
February 20th, 2014, 09:13 PM
You stay safe.

jsmetcalf
February 20th, 2014, 09:16 PM
This has been the most bizarre winter. I rarely get snow, but today's 60 degree temps finally melted the last of the 15 inches we got last week! Having lived all over the country, I have seen all types of severe weather....earthquakes in California, hurricanes in North Carolina, tornadoes in Ohio. By far, the one that I find the scariest is the tornado because despite warnings, they sort of just come up out of nowhere and do such horrible damage. Stay safe, Ann.

grannyann
February 20th, 2014, 09:39 PM
We are out of danger right now. A lot of wind and gust for the rest of the night and maybe snow flurries tomorrow. This is by far the craziest winter I have lived through. Makes me wonder what is going on . Thank you for the safe wishes.

Sharyn J
February 20th, 2014, 10:06 PM
It was nice that the temperatures were up today, but it rained all day and it's so foggy out right now, I can't see the street. I'm glad the snow is melting as the piles outside were 10 feet high and no more room for more snow. This has really been the coldest and snowy winter. I can't wait til spring.

Jackiejs
February 20th, 2014, 11:11 PM
I wish you could send us some of your wet weather.. We're drying out so bad. In northern California..

grannyann
February 20th, 2014, 11:20 PM
We dropped 15 degrees already. The wind is sure blowing out there.

Monique
February 20th, 2014, 11:22 PM
Be safe everyone.

easyquilts
February 21st, 2014, 12:18 AM
It's all heading toward Cincinnati.... I hate this kind of weather...