PDA

View Full Version : Having a bad time

Swedish leo
February 20th, 2014, 05:12 AM
Hi

I have a bad time right know with my daughter and feeling a bit upset.

Lots of thoughts is running in my mind and I am searching for answer where there might not be any.

Just feeling low and in the dumpster.

Annika

goofyizzy
February 20th, 2014, 05:26 AM
Sorry you are feeling low. Sending hugs your way.

Kgrammiecaz
February 20th, 2014, 05:29 AM
Even in tough moments keep the faith. Hugs coming from here as well

Bea Chester
February 20th, 2014, 05:32 AM
Hi Annika, I hope you feel better soon.

cyndiofthevortex
February 20th, 2014, 06:01 AM
Dear Annika, I am so sorry you are going through such hard times. There are really no words to say to take away your pain, but I will try to help carry your pain through prayer and friendship. I think of you and your daughter often.

I went through a similar time with my daughter at age 16 through 18 and thought the worst might happen to her. She is now a beautiful mother of three and my friend. Have hope. Know that I will have hope for you when you cannot muster any.

I will pray God's mercy on you and your family. God's gentle mercy and love.

bonniebella
February 20th, 2014, 06:43 AM
Annika big cyber hugs to you.

Klasien
February 20th, 2014, 07:10 AM
I am so sorry you are feeling sad, I really hope you feel better soon!!

(((( hugs ))))

Jean Sewing Machine
February 20th, 2014, 07:37 AM
Annika, i'm praying for you and your daughter. I hope things get better for you both soon. Life of a teen can be rough, same for a teen's parents!

Marty
February 20th, 2014, 07:41 AM
I have 5 children - all teenagers and young adults. I know what you're going through. The people we love the most can also hurt us the most. Things will turn around. They always do. However, sometimes it sure seems to take a long time. You are stronger than you think you are.

Swedish leo
February 20th, 2014, 07:50 AM
Thank you all for trying to make me feel better!

I am so glad for you all!

This is a work in progress and there will be many up and down along the way.

Right know it is a down. And it is hard. Luckily I am a very stubborn person with a strong will.

We will get trhough this eventually but right now the road seams very loong.

Hugs to all of you

Annika

Suzette
February 20th, 2014, 08:28 AM
Oh is there any more complex relationship than between mother and daughter? But I have been down this rough rode twice now and both times by my girls and I came out the other side stronger and closer. I pray the same for you and your daughter.

Monique
February 20th, 2014, 08:35 AM
Sending you hugs.

dwil23
February 20th, 2014, 08:36 AM
(((HUGS))) for you and your daughter Annika. You will be in my prayers.

Pandabear
February 20th, 2014, 08:41 AM
I'm sorry you are felling so low. I don't hug, but can send doggie kisses your way. All three of them would love to cheer you up.

Kelly F
February 20th, 2014, 09:16 AM
I hear ya. I have an almost total disconnect from my step-daughter right now. She graduates Highschool and moves in with her Mom in June. I am to the point that I am hoping she matures and returns in a moment that is better than now. It is out of my hands now.

Good luck to you! Hugs to you. Don't let it tear you down.

CrazyMtnLady
February 20th, 2014, 09:20 AM
Sorry you are going through such a bad time. I know how you feel when things seem so out of your control and you don't know what to do.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Bubby
February 20th, 2014, 09:26 AM
I think of your often and pray for you and your family. Hugs..

easyquilts
February 20th, 2014, 09:37 AM
Hugs to you.... I am so sorry you are so upset, and down in the dumps.... Hoping you will be feeling better very soon.

Slokarma
February 20th, 2014, 09:48 AM
I'm sorry to hear this. I wish I had the right words to make it all right.
Hugs and wishes that this too shall pass quickly.

Sue

Iris Girl
February 20th, 2014, 09:55 AM
sorry you have hit a rough patch. Hugs to you and your daughter. hoping for you to both be strong and get through this.

Shirley
February 20th, 2014, 10:31 AM
Annika, thinking of you.

auntiemern
February 20th, 2014, 10:33 AM
Prayers and hugs Annika.

Grandma G
February 20th, 2014, 11:12 AM
Annika - so sorry things are not good right now. I had wondered how things were going with your daughter. It is hard to stay positive when you are on that emotional rollercoaster. You are so well loved on this forum that hopefully our love, hugs and prayers will help you during this difficult time. Someone very dear to me once told me that when children are little they step on your toes and when they are older they step on your heart. It sounds like you are getting more than your fair share of that. Stay strong.

GrammaBabs
February 20th, 2014, 11:25 AM
Annika... Please know that I'm speaking from experience... something you must remember and by all means you try all you can.. there are some things you cannot fix, and as a Mother it just comes natural...our children make choices,,,good and not so goodl.. just be as supportive as you can and hope she will get thru this time..Best thing you can do is try to take care of yourself and not let it destroy you!!! Sometimes the harder you try, the worse things get..I'm thinking of you,, your a wonderful part of this forum... be well dear friend.. we are here for you...

calicokat
February 20th, 2014, 11:26 AM
Sending hugs and prayers your way.

Lilly
February 20th, 2014, 11:27 AM
Dear Annika, I'm praying for you. Hold tight and be good to yourself and get as much sleep as you can- naps when possible. Do only what you "have" to do right now so that you have the energy to be thoughtful and kind and reasonable with your DD. blessings coming your way!- Lilly

MayinJerset
February 20th, 2014, 11:39 AM
69068Here's some BIG HUGS FROM ALL OF US, May in Jersey

EmmaB
February 20th, 2014, 11:55 AM
(((HUGS)))) Annika

Simply Quilting
February 20th, 2014, 01:19 PM
{{{HUGS}}}