PDA

View Full Version : Seems so strange...

Genny
February 20th, 2014, 02:28 AM
A few days ago we had tons of snow on the ground and now it is thundering, lightning and raining...maybe it'll melt all the snow away:icon_bigsmile:
Hopefully tomorrow it'll just be rain and no snow...I can dream can't I ?

MayinJerset
February 20th, 2014, 02:56 AM
Dream On because I thought the same, no lightening and thunder here but we had warmer temps and rain the other day but today was mostly cloudy and cold. Some of the snow has melted but there is a big way to go yet. Seems a Monster Storm is expected out west and I'm sure it will be heading our way too for more snow. Ugh! Keeping my freezer and panty filled so we can eat while are kept indoors again and again.

stationarymom
February 20th, 2014, 04:13 AM
here in Ma it snowed again today. we also got some freezing rain it's a big mess. some houses and buildings that haven't had their roofs cleaned are collapsing.

Simply Quilting
February 20th, 2014, 01:24 PM
We had lots of snow and the day of warm temperatures melted it into a muddy mess. All the snow is gone except for where it was piled when clearing was done. We are getting rain now - did have a little sleet and some high winds. We could have some snow according to the forecast but the wind is suppose to stay through evening.