PDA

View Full Version : CT and Doctor This Afternoon

auntiemern
February 19th, 2014, 03:41 AM
I doesn't seem like it has been almost 7 months since my surgery, and has been 8 months smoke free. I go for my first lung CT this afternoon, and then to the doctor to get the results. I feel good about it, for the most part. A little stressed, as I think any one would be. A few extra prayers certainly aren't going to hurt though if ya don't mind. Off to try to get some sleep. For anyone that is up...try to get some sleep at some point. Hugs to all.

GuitarGramma
February 19th, 2014, 04:16 AM
I'll be praying for good results, Marilyn!

Iris Girl
February 19th, 2014, 05:12 AM
Positive thoughts coming your way. Grats on 8 months smoke free that is wonderful. Hoping you get a good report! Hugs!!

MayinJerset
February 19th, 2014, 05:14 AM
Hope it is all Good News.

Carol336
February 19th, 2014, 07:12 AM
Prayers and good thoughts for a good report. Congrats on 8 months smoke free - that's one tough habit to kick.

bonniebella
February 19th, 2014, 07:28 AM
Best wishes for your scan. Well done on your smoke free time. Hugs.

Blondie
February 19th, 2014, 07:32 AM
Big prayers going out for you on this day in particular. Holding your hand girlfriend.

I doesn't seem like it has been almost 7 months since my surgery, and has been 8 months smoke free. I go for my first lung CT this afternoon, and then to the doctor to get the results. I feel good about it, for the most part. A little stressed, as I think any one would be. A few extra prayers certainly aren't going to hurt though if ya don't mind. Off to try to get some sleep. For anyone that is up...try to get some sleep at some point. Hugs to all.

PeggyM
February 19th, 2014, 07:49 AM
Prayers for you, Marilyn. Best wishes to you.

Vonnie
February 19th, 2014, 08:27 AM
If you are feeling good that's a good sign. Congrats on being smoke free. I know it's hard. I have several relatives who have tried it.

Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.

Andrea F
February 19th, 2014, 08:28 AM
Sending strength and positive thoughts your way, and a bunch of hugs. Hopefully, all is going to be fine. Congrats on not smoking for so long!

RFREE
February 19th, 2014, 08:31 AM
Prayers for you Marilyn. Congratulations on smoke free 8 months. My husband smokes and I worry about him all the time.WISH HE WOULD QUIT!!

EnumclawGramma
February 19th, 2014, 08:33 AM
Also praying for you Marilyn! Please let us know how this goes! Hugging you in my heart.....RIGHT now.....

Bubby
February 19th, 2014, 09:24 AM
I'm praying for a good report for you, Marilyn. Yay for being 8 months smoke free!!!

Loonwatcher
February 19th, 2014, 09:26 AM
Best of luck on the test Marilyn. Sending my prayers.

coppy777
February 19th, 2014, 09:58 AM
Prayers and thoughts for you Marilyn! I pray everything turns out well for you!

quiltingtrish
February 19th, 2014, 10:59 AM
Prayers coming with hand holding here too.

Hugs,

Sandy Navas
February 19th, 2014, 11:18 AM
Oh, my dear friend, prayers, prayers, prayers!

Momma always told me I was too ornery for the Good Lord to want any time soon. Think you fill that category, too!! Praying for a clean slate for you!!!

KathyCrofoot
February 19th, 2014, 12:56 PM
Lifting you up in my prayers right now. May you have the clean results you are looking for. Sitting right there with you on the smoke-free bench. You are an inspiration to me. It's been 9 days and 13 1/2 hrs (but who's counting?) since I had my last smoke. Who said the first few days are the hardest? Today has been worse than the rest combined, for no real reason that i can figure out. So sending lots of prayers for you.

Simply Quilting
February 19th, 2014, 01:17 PM
Praying that everything is clear. {{{{HUGS}}}}

lilmouse
February 19th, 2014, 02:05 PM
Way to go Marilyn...you will do fine today...I am 6 months smoke free and I know what a battle that has been for you.....keeping you in thought and prayer

SallyO'Sews
February 19th, 2014, 02:09 PM
So proud of you, Marilyn, Kathy, and Lilmouse, along with all the other former smokers out there! Praying for your medical team to see eye to eye and give you an accurate portrayal of great lung health!
Blessings, ~ Sally \0/