PDA

View Full Version : Walking Dead 2/16

Hulamoon
February 17th, 2014, 03:25 PM
Tyne you must be happy with this episode :icon_razz:

Well that sure was a big build up of them missing each other on the same road. Poor Glenn jumped from one frying pan into another. I liked his tough guy thing going on and now what?

soul60s
February 17th, 2014, 07:36 PM

Well that sure was a big build up of them missing each other on the same road. Poor Glenn jumped from one frying pan into another. I liked his tough guy thing going on and now what?

Okay, what is up with LIZZY???? I thought about this last night, Lizzy was the one who fed the rats to the walkers. She nailed the rat to the door AND....... work with me here.... LIZZY killed those two people and Carol caught her and covered for her. Lizzy was supposed to stab her father in the head and couldn't. She then flipped out, and "practiced" on the sick people. Carol found out and covered for her. I can't see Carol killing them before they died or doing it secretly. But she WOULD protect the girls and she was protecting Lizzy because she knew if the group found out, things would get ugly very fast for her.

Lizzy didn't kill the rabbits for food. She did it for fun. She smiled when she tried to kill Judith. What do you think?

lauratreky@comcast.net
February 17th, 2014, 07:45 PM
Lizzie is a psychopath and I am sure she killed the two people and Carol is covering for her. I was sure she would have killed the baby if she had the time. I think she may kill her sister Mika if she tries to run again. Scary kid!!

soul60s
February 17th, 2014, 09:03 PM
Lizzie is a psychopath and I am sure she killed the two people and Carol is covering for her. I was sure she would have killed the baby if she had the time. I think she may kill her sister Mika if she tries to run again. Scary kid!!

I didn't think about her killing her sister but I bet she does and that is when she is going to be caught and probably killed.

mary3100
February 17th, 2014, 10:26 PM
-Wow I never saw that! Lizzie now I need to watch it again!

Hulamoon
February 18th, 2014, 12:56 AM
I was wondering why they were focusing on that log in the beginning. I think Lizzie is a serial killer. You know those people that kill animals when they are young and no one saw it coming. I watch too much CSI . lol

Hulamoon
February 18th, 2014, 01:10 AM
-Wow I never saw that! Lizzie now I need to watch it again!

I always watch it twice. There is a stuff I miss to like little glances that might not mean something at first. I see a love thing coming too. :icon_hug:

soul60s
February 18th, 2014, 01:22 AM
I always watch it twice. There is a stuff I miss to like little glances that might not mean something at first. I see a love thing coming too. :icon_hug:

Between? Not Tara and Glenn. She is gay. Not Beth and Daryl. She's a kid to him. Did i miss something?

maxwellthecat
February 18th, 2014, 02:37 AM
My 13 year old GS is obsessed with that show. I watched it and almost threw up

tdimitrov77
February 18th, 2014, 02:51 AM
Much better!! It made me happy to see most everyone in one episode! I never thought about Carol covering for Lizzie...but it certainly fits....It struck me odd that Carol would kill those people. I kind of got the Lovey Dovey feeling from Daryl and Beth too....but who knows...So glad Carol is back!!...and Glen is still alive...and Judith!

Hulamoon
February 18th, 2014, 05:43 AM
Much better!! It made me happy to see most everyone in one episode! I never thought about Carol covering for Lizzie...but it certainly fits....It struck me odd that Carol would kill those people. I kind of got the Lovey Dovey feeling from Daryl and Beth too....but who knows...So glad Carol is back!!...and Glen is still alive...and Judith!

That's what I meant by the glances. Daryl and Beth. There is something there :D

Lissau
February 18th, 2014, 09:13 AM
Should l be watching this just before bed hahaha

soul60s
February 18th, 2014, 10:52 AM
I was wondering why they were focusing on that log in the beginning. I think Lizzie is a serial killer. You know those people that kill animals when they are young and no one saw it coming. I watch too much CSI . lol

But you're right. It is how they start.

soul60s
February 18th, 2014, 10:53 AM
Should l be watching this just before bed hahaha

LOLOL.... I do. Love, love, love that show.

Vonnie
February 18th, 2014, 11:14 AM
My 13 year old GS is obsessed with that show. I watched it and almost threw up

Whenever my husband is channel surfing and starts to read the info on a zombie movie I yell out "Not another zombie move!" He loves the zombie movies - the weirder the better. You know, like Sean of the Dead. Told my husband the other day that there are several quilters on the forum here that love The Waking Dead! Seems I can't get away from Zombies! :icon_scared:

soul60s
February 18th, 2014, 01:39 PM

Let us not forget that Beth is 16 and Daryl is 40????

soul60s
February 18th, 2014, 01:43 PM
Whenever my husband is channel surfing and starts to read the info on a zombie movie I yell out "Not another zombie move!" He loves the zombie movies - the weirder the better. You know, like Sean of the Dead. Told my husband the other day that there are several quilters on the forum here that love The Waking Dead! Seems I can't get away from Zombies! :icon_scared:

Give into your dark side and come join us. We won't bite......much. :icon_mooooh:

Vonnie
February 18th, 2014, 01:53 PM
Give into your dark side and come join us. We won't bite......much. :icon_mooooh:

Should I wear a choke collar type necklace made out of silver? :icon_giggle:

K. McEuen
February 18th, 2014, 02:06 PM

Hey, Shaun of the Dead is a classic. You can't get any better than a bunch of people beating a zombie with pool cues in time to a Queen song. That scene cracks me up every time I see it.

As for the Walking Dead - they better never let Carl and Lizzie breed or the world as they know it will end. Why are all the kids in that show so darn creepy?

soul60s
February 18th, 2014, 05:41 PM
Hey, Shaun of the Dead is a classic. You can't get any better than a bunch of people beating a zombie with pool cues in time to a Queen song. That scene cracks me up every time I see it.

As for the Walking Dead - they better never let Carl and Lizzie breed or the world as they know it will end. Why are all the kids in that show so darn creepy?

I have never seen Shaun of the Dead. Not even sure what it is about except the dead. Ya know, it's those darn teenage hormones that is making them all crazy. LOLOL. Com'on..... 112 ounces of pudding.... only a kid! :icon_shake:

tdimitrov77
February 18th, 2014, 05:46 PM
Actually now it is season 4 and she is 18.....and unfortunately in our society....that is not as frowned upon as you think it is....not that I think it is right. She was already married once right?

Let us not forget that Beth is 16 and Daryl is 40????

soul60s
February 18th, 2014, 09:55 PM
Actually now it is season 4 and she is 18.....and unfortunately in our society....that is not as frowned upon as you think it is....not that I think it is right. She was already married once right?

Yeah but he's 40ish? She is so young looking that it looks creepy.

Hulamoon
February 18th, 2014, 10:16 PM
It's a May-Dec romance. lol

tdimitrov77
February 19th, 2014, 02:05 AM
It is creepy! It would be a really bad message to send out if they decide to play it that way. It did kind of seem like that was where it is going though.

Yeah but he's 40ish? She is so young looking that it looks creepy.