PDA

View Full Version : How my fur baby spends a cold Monday morning...

EnumclawGramma
February 17th, 2014, 12:29 PM
This is my Cavalier MollieMae. On my couch. Sleeping the day away.
Well, it's a Monday. It's a holiday. It snowed a little. Her chores are all finished. What should she be doing?

bubba
February 17th, 2014, 01:12 PM
You got snow last night??? It is cold, wet and windy in the lowlands of Tacoma. Rain was coming down pretty good when I headed into work. This crappy weather is wreaking havoc w/my spinal arthritis....I just want to curl up with a couple good pain pills.

EnumclawGramma
February 17th, 2014, 01:15 PM
I only heard the wind, and it howled all night! But it did rain and when we got up this morning there was snow on the cars!

Cat n bull
February 17th, 2014, 01:15 PM
A dogs chores are never finished! They have to be cute and make us smile 24/7.

:-)

Genny
February 17th, 2014, 01:27 PM
This is my Cavalier MollieMae. On my couch. Sleeping the day away.
Well, it's a Monday. It's a holiday. It snowed a little. Her chores are all finished. What should she be doing?

This is too funny...this is what my dh will be doing if it ever quits sleeting and snowing so he can come home from plowing.

bubba
February 17th, 2014, 02:12 PM
It's been howling at night down here too! Seems it starts as soon as I lay down to try to sleep......

Bubby
February 17th, 2014, 02:35 PM
She knows how to kick back and relax. Olive and Dottie are doing the same thing right now. It's really cold here today and very damp. It's the kind of cold that chills your bones. Stay warm!

MayinJerset
February 17th, 2014, 07:06 PM
Wouldn't it be nice if we could kick back and relax like that when we felt the need?

lauratreky@comcast.net
February 17th, 2014, 07:49 PM
The wind and rain here in Portland were crazy last night. We lost power for a little while-luckily I have the day off. It's been raining hard off and on all day! Crazy winter we're having for sure! Hope your pain is not too severe-I have the same problems and can always tell when the weather is going to change. What a pain!

dwil23
February 17th, 2014, 07:54 PM
So cute - looks like she just needs a nice quilt all her own to cover up in!