PDA

View Full Version : Simple Saturday

Mpyles
February 15th, 2014, 08:28 AM
Morning everyone! It's Saturday...and for many a day off! For me....not!! So my goal is to keep it simple!! Wish me luck!! Off to do a food inventory....which I hate...and is NOT simple!!

Have a great day!!

Iris Girl
February 15th, 2014, 08:42 AM
Morning all. Off to work for me also after having 2 days off for snow it will seem like friday and my whole scheduled will be messed up. Hoping for no more of the white stuff but hear there is a chance of 1 to 3 maybe 6 depending on storm tracking... :( stay dry and warm all. Hugs to those that need them.

Granny Judy
February 15th, 2014, 09:19 AM
We got our snow Friday and looks as if we will get more today.. then it will warm up to above 40 and melt it all by Wednesday.. Silly weather. I keep checking the LOWs...when that gets above 50, then I can come out of hibernation.

Gotta clean me, then start on the house.. I have a table runner to work on this week end for the Flash sewing project. Or maybe I'll go with DD#2 when she is out and about getting groceries. Again, it depends on Mama Nature and her snow storm. I, for one, am ready to embrace Spring even with it's tornados and flooding.

MayinJerset
February 15th, 2014, 09:59 AM
68415 Nothing much planned as weather will dictate if we go out or stay in. Staying in isn't too bad as I have all the pieces of my Bethlehem Star quilt cut and it will be fast work getting the last blocks done, or I can sandwich little baby quilt. First I will get coffee brewing while I shower and get myself warmed up as it really is chilly in here this morning. Haven't changed or thermostat settings so it must be extra cold out today.

Ginny B
February 15th, 2014, 10:51 AM
Good morning all. No snow yet. We are supposed to get a bit more today. Grocery shopping is on the agenda for dh today if the weather holds out. So that means we need to make our list of meals for the next 2 weeks and then the shopping list. While he is shopping I will throw in a load of laundry and head up to the sewing room for a bit of flash sewing. :) Got lots on my list; let's see how much actually gets done. I may try to talk dh into working on another closet today. We have been trying to go through a closet every few weeks so that we can get rid of all the "stuff" we have that we don't need to make room for all the "stuff" that we do need. We will see how that goes.

I am one of those people who really do love snow but I think I will be ready for spring when it arrives. I have been starting to think about flower beds and vegetable gardens.

Have a wonderful day.

lilmouse
February 15th, 2014, 12:19 PM
Morning all, I have a 9 hour shift today...will work a little on flash sewing and that is about all...may do a little when I get home tonight...am off all day tomorrow and that is definitely dedicated to flash sewing;...will see how far I can get...sunny here today...will see how it goes...lots of errands to run this a.m. and then get ready for work...everyone is ill at work and I am trying to avoid getting sick....hope everyone has a great day...sending hugs and prayers where needed.

MayinJerset
February 15th, 2014, 12:34 PM
10 am and heavy snow is falling so we're staying in today. Since we're not going out to eat today I guess I should get something out of the freezer. We had eggs, hash and toast for last nights dinner as we both weren't too hungry but today I think we need something hot and filling.

sassygranny
February 15th, 2014, 12:55 PM
Good morning! I have to work starting at 5 but the early part of the day is mine. I have had a Juki 98e stored in my attic for 8 years - and its practically new (long story). I dragged it down yesterday and will spend some time today at the dealer getting oil, extra bobbins and needles etc so I can get it ready to give it a workout. I finished a quilt top yesterday so I have some tidying up to do too. Might do some laundry and dishes too but what fun is THAT?

auntiemern
February 15th, 2014, 05:21 PM
Just got home from youngest DGD's (6) basketball game. It was cute. She us the youngest, and smallest on the team. She has the arms out, thing down good. Pa will have fun working with her. Me, I'm going to bed for a while. I do NOT like being ill. Can't get anything done like that. Prayers and blessings all around.