PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Night Owl doings

MayinJerset
February 15th, 2014, 04:06 AM
Yeah, It's Friday night and we have the weekend ahead of us so what's your pleasure?

I know I'd like to go out for lunch with DH and have a gooey chocolate dessert and then spend time shopping, not for food or essentials but just browsing shopping checking out clothes, shoes, etc. Haven't done that in a long time and with snow/rain expected maybe I won't be doing it at all this weekend.

What's the weekend hold for you or what do you wish you could be doing?

Hulamoon
February 15th, 2014, 04:21 AM
We are having a rain storm over here so it is wet and muddy. You know it rained here for forty straight days one year? Everyone still talks about it. Anyway, I'm working on my flash weekend project and making some soup, catching up on the Olympics.

I know you guys all have snow :( but when it rains here it's like a monsoon. blah

Madeforyouinma11
February 15th, 2014, 04:48 AM
We are expecting a lot of snow tomorrow so our company postponed til next weekend. The four of us are going to have a Twilight marathon tomorrow and Sunday. We will have our Valentine dinner Saturday night and just stay warm and safe.

Iris Girl
February 15th, 2014, 06:15 AM
work for me and I hear more snow may hit us most likely only 1 to 3 inches but on top of the 2 feet we just got we already have had over 60 inches this year! enough is enough already. The snow is taller then my lightpost!

Carol336
February 15th, 2014, 06:49 AM
All day crop (scrapbooking) on Saturday. I spend all day Thursday during the snow storm, making little click bags for door prize give aways, filled them with candy kisses.

Then we're going out, hopefully with some dear friends (haven heard back from them) for our valentines dinner.

Will probably get some cleaning out done in there sometime too. The downsizing is moving along...we've totally lost count of the trips to the dump with the basement clean out. And - the shelves are still rather full. The thing is that now we're down to the stuff that we actually have to sort through, pictures, papers, mementoes, dishes, household items. What to keep, what to give to the kiddos, and what to sell at a yard sale....those are the big/tough questions.

But the good news is.....if we can pull it off before next winter......DH has shoveled his last driveway. Oh boy!!!!

Gonna try to get a little more sleep. TaTa...oh no - those are boobs......Bye Bye then!!

Granny Judy
February 15th, 2014, 09:24 AM
We are expecting more snow today... had 4-6 inches yesterday.. So I'm gonna stay in my den and continue to hibernate .. Flash sewing week end for me and doing a crock pot meal. Hope to see some sunshine soon and look forward to most of this snow melting in the coming week.

lilmouse
February 15th, 2014, 12:24 PM
Work and flash sewing....and some errands...need to gas up car, make a bill payment and pick up medicine...go to work...and then flash sewing...and I will sew baby and sew some more...can't wait...it will get me through today....

Lonna
February 15th, 2014, 12:34 PM
Work today until 2 then will spend the afternoon sewing on my flash sewing projects. Then tomorrow will be the first Mardi Gras parade of the 2014 Carnival Season. May even break the diet and eat me some King Cake! With temps tomorrow being in the high 60's or low 70's it will be a great day for a parade. Since my weekend is Sunday and Monday on Monday I will be meeting a friend for lunch out and then spend the rest of the day in my sewing room.

Have a great weekend my friends and what ever it is you choose to do make it a great day.