PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an instruction sheet for a sewing pattern

redcaboose1717
February 13th, 2014, 09:08 AM
Hi,
I am trying to teach a friend to sew, and she picked out a couple of patterns of mine, and to my dismay, one of the Simplicity Patterns is without the instruction sheet.
IF the pattern were just for me to use, I wouldn't care if it had an instructional sheet or not.

IF anyone has the instruction sheet to this pattern, I would appreciate it if you could send me a copy ! It's a cute little bunting romper set ( with little hats )

Simplicity Pattern no# 5720 size XXS ( extra extra small ) XS ( extra small ) S ( small )
( the pattern is from 2002 if that helps )

This way, she can work on the pattern herself with the instruction she when we find one.

My email address is : redcaboose3054@comcast.net

Thanks so much !

shermur
February 13th, 2014, 09:33 AM
Jacqueline...this is all I could find on line, it's on Amazon:

Simplicity Sewing Pattern 5720 Babies Separates, A (XXS-XS-S)
by Simplicity Creative Group Inc - Patterns
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List Price: $10.95
Price: $2.47 + $4.99 shipping
You Save: $8.48 (77%)
Only 2 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by spiritbooksofdovemountain.
Babies separates in size a (xxs-xs-s) simplicity pattern 5720
•Number of looks included:6
•Designed and manufactured in the u.s.a.

10 new from $2.41 1 used from $7.99

Jean Sewing Machine
February 13th, 2014, 10:03 AM
Why don't you look in pattern books to see if there is a similar pattern to the one you want to use? Often Joanns and Hancock have their patterns on sale for $1 or $1.99. It would be cheaper than buying an Amazon or Etsy pattern and paying high shipping costs.

I didn't have babes of that age in 2002, or I might very well have the pattern in my collection. Sorry I can't help.

Auntpiggylpn
February 13th, 2014, 10:21 AM
Well, you are in Michigan so you aren't close to a Hancock Fabrics!!!! However, I do have that pattern but I can't put my hands on it right now. Most of my sewing room is still packed from our recent move. If you don't need it for a couple of days, I can try to locate it for you!!!

BTW - this is still a current pattern; I bought mine at Hancock Fabrics a couple of months ago.

RiverMomm
February 13th, 2014, 10:35 AM
Here is a link for the instructions:

PrintSew.com - __________________________________________________ ________ (http://www.printsew.com/user/new2_gallery.php?prev=600&brand=sim&across=3&perPage=150)

Scroll down until you find 5720, click on the image. A little box will come up. Click on the size (there is only one size) and the click on the second box for the instructions. A box will come up with the instructions.

Auntpiggylpn
February 13th, 2014, 10:58 AM
Here is a link for the instructions:

PrintSew.com - __________________________________________________ ________ (http://www.printsew.com/user/new2_gallery.php?prev=600&brand=sim&across=3&perPage=150)

Scroll down until you find 5720, click on the image. A little box will come up. Click on the size (there is only one size) and the click on the second box for the instructions. A box will come up with the instructions.

what a great website! Thanks for finding it and sharing!!!