PDA

View Full Version : Once Again

Lonna
February 10th, 2014, 11:14 PM
I would like to ask you all for your prayers. I went this past Friday for my first Mammogram in way to many years. Today I got a phone call from both the Hospital where the mammogram was done and by my Dr. They have me set up for a diagnostic mammogram this coming Wednesday. As they are seeing something in my right breast. I have not let any one in my family know of this as I do not want anyone here at home to worry yet. My best friend that is living with me now does know, don't know what I would do with out Sue here. Lord I miss Wayne so much right now. So please my friends keep me in your prayers. Thank you all.

Mimis-quilts
February 10th, 2014, 11:21 PM
Of course Lonna! Prayers and good thoughts coming your way.

ilive2craft2
February 10th, 2014, 11:24 PM
Of course. Praying that it was just a shadow or something - you have already been through so much. Hugs, Lisa

Lindagie
February 10th, 2014, 11:26 PM
Will certainly be sending prayers your way for some good news here.

PeggyM
February 10th, 2014, 11:29 PM
Lonna, you have been in my prayers, and I will ramp it up now. Prayers for good results for you. (((Hugs)))

Grandma G
February 10th, 2014, 11:29 PM
Lonna - will certainly be praying that all will be well. There is lots of love and support from all of us headed that way.

CountryHut
February 10th, 2014, 11:36 PM
Lonna (((Hugzzz)))*~. . . positive thoughts my friend . . positive thoughts . . . everything is going to be good . .
you will be in my daily thoughts and prayers

I'm right there with you . .
I had my diagnostic mammogram/Ultrasound last month -- and I have to go back in June for a 6 month follow up . .

pcbatiks
February 10th, 2014, 11:39 PM
Lonna......you know I will be praying for you also. Praying everything checks out good. Remember there will be many other forum friends doing the same. Hugs to you.

Meli
February 10th, 2014, 11:43 PM
I'll happily pray for you, Lonna. You pray for me (the docs are doing a lot of diagnostic stuff on my right ta-ta these days) and we'll both be fine! (HUGS)

I would like to ask you all for your prayers. I went this past Friday for my first Mammogram in way to many years. Today I got a phone call from both the Hospital where the mammogram was done and by my Dr. They have me set up for a diagnostic mammogram this coming Wednesday. As they are seeing something in my right breast. I have not let any one in my family know of this as I do not want anyone here at home to worry yet. My best friend that is living with me now does know, don't know what I would do with out Sue here. Lord I miss Wayne so much right now. So please my friends keep me in your prayers. Thank you all.

Mpyles
February 10th, 2014, 11:44 PM
Prayers for you lonna.

HandsOffItsMine
February 10th, 2014, 11:44 PM
(((Lonna))), remember it can be a cyst, calcium deposit, benign mass...we're going to keep a positive outlook here. Prayers and lots of love for you from us here in Atlanta and on here on The Forum.

You know you can always reach me by PM, FB or phone...

Huggers, Ruby and Don plus Kat and Matt

auntiemern
February 11th, 2014, 12:06 AM
Of course Lonna. Praying all is well, and just a shadow or something they are seeing. (((Lonna)))

Lilly
February 11th, 2014, 12:20 AM
I'm praying for sure! I dread the thought of facing things like this without my DH. And then to not want to talk about it with the kids makes it even harder but I know our prayers will give you peace. The peace that passes all understanding!

SuzyQue
February 11th, 2014, 12:24 AM
Peace that passes understanding....yes, I pray that you have that kind of peace! My prayers from here.

Jean Sewing Machine
February 11th, 2014, 12:31 AM
Oh, Lonna! Of course prayers will be said for you!

GinnyKNC
February 11th, 2014, 12:44 AM
Prayers and hugs.

mom4him
February 11th, 2014, 12:51 AM
Praying for sure. Read II Tim.1:7

bkthomas
February 11th, 2014, 01:06 AM
Always.............

maxwellthecat
February 11th, 2014, 03:12 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with you. Here is a big BEAR HUG ((((*))))

tdimitrov77
February 11th, 2014, 04:18 AM
Wishing you well Lonna! I will pray for good news!!

Iris Girl
February 11th, 2014, 06:14 AM
positive healing thoughts coming your way to wrap around you like a warm hug.

easyquilts
February 11th, 2014, 07:37 AM
Lonna..... I'm praying.... I know what getting that phone call does to you..... It's scary. I know it's impossible not to worry, but do remember that what they saw wasn't necessarily a "lump"..... In fact, I once had whatever it was disappear on the diagnostic mammogram.... A good place to go is breast cancer.org.... They have a whole section just for people who are waiting, as you are now. Don't rad anything else... Just that section..... The people there are very helpful and understanding....

Amber
February 11th, 2014, 07:57 AM
Praying that He will give you strength.

MayinJerset
February 11th, 2014, 08:10 AM
68089 I'm right there with the other gals thinking and praying for you.

Carol336
February 11th, 2014, 08:22 AM
I've gotten that call....very frightening. Mine was benign. Sending prayers for a positive outcome......also sending some very large {{{hugs}}} your way

Monique
February 11th, 2014, 09:02 AM
Lonna and Meli, I will say a prayer to St. Agatha for you both.

Prayer to Saint Agatha

O Heavenly Father,
Who raised Agatha
to the dignity of Sainthood,
we implore Your Divine Majesty
by her intercession
to give us health of mind,
body and soul.
Free us from all those things
which hold us bound to this earth,
and let our spirit, like hers,
rise to your heavenly courts.
Through Jesus Christ,
Your Son, our Lord,
Who lives and reigns
with You, forever. Amen.

Bubby
February 11th, 2014, 09:04 AM
Of course, Lonna, I will keep you in prayer. I'm glad you have someone with you right now. ((HUGS))

Jess1377
February 11th, 2014, 09:37 AM
Hugs and prayers coming your way.

K. McEuen
February 11th, 2014, 02:18 PM
You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers, Lonna. I'll keep good, positive thoughts coming your way on this matter as well.

Simply Quilting
February 11th, 2014, 02:30 PM
Praying for you during this difficult time.

SallyO'Sews
February 11th, 2014, 02:53 PM
Praying for you, my quilty friend.

Wwena
February 11th, 2014, 04:09 PM
I hope it's just a precaution! Remember, it can be all sorts of not bad things. Let us know!

Suzette
February 11th, 2014, 07:59 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you! I have had several screening mammograms over the years that showed "something unusual" that required a follow-up diagnostic mammogram and all turned out to be nothing. But I do know the stress and how nerve-wracking the waiting for an all clear phone call can be. You are in my prayers for a good outcome!

rarerosered
February 11th, 2014, 11:40 PM
Thoughts and prayers coming your way... Hugs

Genny
February 11th, 2014, 11:47 PM
Lonna I'm sendings prayers your way, hugs...Genny