PDA

View Full Version : Walking Dead 2/10

Hulamoon
February 10th, 2014, 12:35 PM
Well, what did you think? I loved the last line 'It's for you'. lol

If you saw that little few min preview they were saying how it's going to get darker. This will be a fun season!

mary3100
February 10th, 2014, 01:18 PM
It was good. Do you think Judith was eaten? Someone had to grab her as they ran to the bus...

soul60s
February 10th, 2014, 02:25 PM

If you saw that little few min preview they were saying how it's going to get darker. This will be a fun season!

I thought it was a great episode! It's about time Carl had a real teenage moment and Rick for once sounded like a parent and not so passive. Did you watch Talking Dead afterward? Chandler Riggs, at the end of the pudding scene, didn't want to see pudding again. LOL

soul60s
February 10th, 2014, 02:27 PM
It was good. Do you think Judith was eaten? Someone had to grab her as they ran to the bus...

A walker won't know to unbuckle a baby car seat seatbelt and there was only blood, no body parts. She's alive, no doubt.

soul60s
February 10th, 2014, 05:52 PM

The "it's for you", hubby guessed that it is Michonne (obviously) with Carl's boot. That's why it's for him. :icon_rofl:

Hulamoon
February 10th, 2014, 07:35 PM
The "it's for you", hubby guessed that it is Michonne (obviously) with Carl's boot. That's why it's for him. :icon_rofl:

:icon_doh: I knew it was her, but didn't think about the boot! I'll have to get more on top of that.

Seems some onliners want Carl gone
'Walking Dead' fans have had enough of Carl and his vat of pudding - TODAY.com (http://www.today.com/entertainment/walking-dead-fans-have-had-enough-carl-his-vat-pudding-2D12080579)

tdimitrov77
February 10th, 2014, 11:46 PM
I was kind of dissapointed...I wanted to know what happened to everyone...and we have waited sooo long to know...lol I think that Judith is with the two little girls.... I agree it is about time for Rick to stop being so passive. Can't wait for next episode!!

soul60s
February 11th, 2014, 12:32 AM
I was kind of dissapointed...I wanted to know what happened to everyone...and we have waited sooo long to know...lol I think that Judith is with the two little girls.... I agree it is about time for Rick to stop being so passive. Can't wait for next episode!!

Then they would only be able to spend 5 minutes per person and minus the 20 minutes of commercials, you're looking at about 2.5 minutes per person. Can't get much of a story with that. This week was Michonne, Rick, and Carl. Next week according to the commercial will be Daryl and Beth. Then probably Maggie and Glenn. Somewhere in there will be the girls and the baby. In sections like that it leave a much longer storyline per person.

Hulamoon
February 11th, 2014, 01:06 AM
lol Joanne. I like how you broke the time down.

If you can track down the preview on demand or Youtube (it's only about 5 min) The producers explain that this is the suspense of finding out if everyone gets back together. And that it will be dark.

Some people might not make it:icon_sniff:

soul60s
February 11th, 2014, 02:08 AM
:icon_doh: I knew it was her, but didn't think about the boot! I'll have to get more on top of that.

Seems some onliners want Carl gone
'Walking Dead' fans have had enough of Carl and his vat of pudding - TODAY.com (http://www.today.com/entertainment/walking-dead-fans-have-had-enough-carl-his-vat-pudding-2D12080579)

He's not my favorite but he has his place. Probably the same people who want to riot if Daryl is killed off.

soul60s
February 11th, 2014, 02:12 AM
lol Joanne. I like how you broke the time down.

If you can track down the preview on demand or Youtube (it's only about 5 min) The producers explain that this is the suspense of finding out if everyone gets back together. And that it will be dark.

Some people might not make it:icon_sniff:

I tend to analyze things too deeply. LOL Every season they kill off at least one main character. I think that is key to why people keep going back (along with a bunch of other things). Keeps you on the edge of your seat.

maxwellthecat
February 11th, 2014, 02:16 AM
OMG, my grandson is amazed with The Walking Dead. I'm surprised he hasn't called me to tell me it's on.

tdimitrov77
February 11th, 2014, 04:13 AM
lol...I know I know...it is better this way....i just wanted to know it all...right now!:D:D:D

tdimitrov77
February 11th, 2014, 04:16 AM
ohhh and I for sure thought Rick was a goner!

soul60s
February 11th, 2014, 10:03 PM
lol...I know I know...it is better this way....i just wanted to know it all...right now!:D:D:D

Patience young grasshopper! :icon_calm: All in good time. I thought they were going to kill him off too. Anyone can be killed off on that show. It's the shock factor.

Hulamoon
February 11th, 2014, 10:24 PM
lol

I finally watched the after show, and yea the pudding was getting gross. lol The actress playing Michone is really smart and pretty!

soul60s
February 11th, 2014, 11:17 PM
lol

I finally watched the after show, and yea the pudding was getting gross. lol The actress playing Michone is really smart and pretty!
She is too, and talkative! Opposite of Michonne who rarely says anything.