PDA

View Full Version : BLOCK subscribers

SewManyThings
February 8th, 2014, 03:39 AM
For several days now, I have been trying to subscribe to your new book. I am thrilled to have these books made available to me. I have a problem, though. The website keeps rejecting my order when I hit the "Subscribe" button. Could you please fix this problem? I don't want to miss any issue, especially the first one!
Thank out, Susan Sendt

snippet
February 8th, 2014, 04:26 AM
What does it say when it rejects your order? I subscribed a few hours ago and it went through smoothly. Can you check your My Account? There is a link for subscriptions. Maybe you are already subscribed?

donnamcrod
March 9th, 2014, 08:33 AM
When will the current issue of Block ship? I really look forward to it!

Cathy F
March 9th, 2014, 08:46 AM
It has shipped and people are starting to receive them.

Blondie
March 9th, 2014, 10:31 AM
I am waiting patiently. As in stalking the mail lady

Doloris
March 9th, 2014, 10:46 AM
can you buy this magazine in the stores. I usually get mine at the book store near me.

bubba
March 9th, 2014, 11:02 AM
It has yet to make it to Washington as well.....I'm afraid the mailman is going to get a restraining order against me!

lilmouse
March 9th, 2014, 03:05 PM
I am waiting patiently. As in stalking the mail lady
You and me both..my bank account was charged several days ago...but no magazine! And people who live farther away are receiving theirs already....I don't live but a few states away!

asta
March 9th, 2014, 03:08 PM
You and me both..my bank account was charged several days ago...but no magazine! And people who live farther away are receiving theirs already....I don't live but a few states away!

Glad to see I am not the only WI quilter in this situation!

jakescollectibles
March 9th, 2014, 04:22 PM
Haven't gotten mine yet either in Louisiana and was a first day subscriber. So excited to read it........please hurry!

kelliedi
March 9th, 2014, 05:01 PM
hate to say this ladies but i'm in the same state and have yet to receive it....so hang on

Lindagie
March 9th, 2014, 07:27 PM
Sounds like the people farther away are getting them before those of us who are closer. I hope mine arrives tomorrow; anxious to see it!

LCQuilts
March 9th, 2014, 07:32 PM
I got mine on Friday and I live in Washington state.

Lonna
March 9th, 2014, 11:49 PM
Still waiting for mine also they charged my account back on Feb 20. Looking forward to seeing this first edition.

Pegger
March 10th, 2014, 12:22 AM
I live in Slidell, Louisiana, haven't received mine either.

Mchelem
March 10th, 2014, 02:56 AM
I did the digital version.

Used my points to pay for it and it only cost me a penny.... (It wouldn't let me check out with a zero balance)

stationarymom
March 10th, 2014, 02:57 AM
i haven't got mine in Massachusetts yet either and i also subscribed on the first day.

brook
March 10th, 2014, 03:46 AM
can you buy this magazine in the stores. I usually get mine at the book store near me.

No, Dolores, you won't be able to find this in stores. The only way you can get one is ordering it through M*.

Granny Judy
March 10th, 2014, 05:23 AM
I'm in central Illinois and haven't received mine, either... will be checking the mail box everyday!!! Maybe take a cookie or two to the mail person???

EnumclawGramma
March 10th, 2014, 09:11 AM
I got mine on Friday and I live in Washington state.
I'm also from Washington State and I have not rec'd mine. Patiently waiting. Stalking the mail lady.

lapeoples
March 11th, 2014, 07:51 PM
I got mine today in PA. Also a first day subscriber.

momtutor
March 11th, 2014, 09:49 PM
Still waiting for mine in ST. Louis. MO......Anticipation.....it's like Christmas in March, waiting for our new toy.

KSHANNON762@GMAIL.COM
April 7th, 2014, 03:03 PM
I subscribed on 2/19. I see that a month ago people were starting to receive their copies. I still have not received anything. Any suggestions??

K. McEuen
April 7th, 2014, 05:53 PM
I subscribed on 2/19. I see that a month ago people were starting to receive their copies. I still have not received anything. Any suggestions??

You subscribed on 2/19. Was your credit card charged either on 2/19 or 2/22? If not, then you didn't get subscribed in time for the first issue. You will receive the second issue. You subscribed just as they were billing the cards and sending the addresses to the publisher for mailing so you might have missed the cut-off.

KSHANNON762@GMAIL.COM
April 7th, 2014, 06:32 PM
You subscribed on 2/19. Was your credit card charged either on 2/19 or 2/22? If not, then you didn't get subscribed in time for the first issue. You will receive the second issue. You subscribed just as they were billing the cards and sending the addresses to the publisher for mailing so you might have missed the cut-off.

My card was charged 2/19.....

K. McEuen
April 7th, 2014, 06:37 PM
My card was charged 2/19.....

Wow, you squeaked in just under the wire then! Send an email to info@missouriquiltco.com with your name, address and the date your card was charged and let them know that your magazine hasn't come yet. Give them a week or so to get to the email, they are swamped but they are working hard at getting to everyone. They have added an night crew to handle some of the emails because they've been getting so many.

Sharyn J
April 8th, 2014, 09:51 PM
Just saw a post from MSQ on FB that the deadline to subscribe for the 2nd issue is midnight, April 9th.

Canadianquilter4life
April 25th, 2014, 11:51 PM
Would it be possible to subscribe to Canada?

K. McEuen
April 26th, 2014, 12:08 AM
Would it be possible to subscribe to Canada?

Right now they don't have the correct mail permit for mailing subscriptions internationally.

redcaboose1717
April 26th, 2014, 05:54 PM
I missed the first issue of the BLOCK magazine.....Is there someone out there that would sell me that first magazine ? I really want to collect them all, for my granddaughter who is learning to quilt .....Something to give to her from me.
IF someone has the first issue of the BLOCK magazine and would like to part with it PLEASE email me at : ( with the cost & shipping to zip code 49201
redcaboose3054@comcast.net
Thanks !

K. McEuen
April 26th, 2014, 06:23 PM
I missed the first issue of the BLOCK magazine.....Is there someone out there that would sell me that first magazine ? I really want to collect them all, for my granddaughter who is learning to quilt .....Something to give to her from me.
IF someone has the first issue of the BLOCK magazine and would like to part with it PLEASE email me at : ( with the cost & shipping to zip code 49201
redcaboose3054@comcast.net
Thanks !

You can buy it from the shop.

https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop/detail/17395/msqc/-/block-magazine-winter-2014-vol1-issue-1

Dollyquilts
April 26th, 2014, 06:47 PM
My Block Magazine was in the mailbox today. I live in Houston, Tx. It's well worth the wait. The little chance I got to peruse it, it's even better than the first.

Terry L
April 26th, 2014, 08:33 PM
They have them in the online shop for sale

kaydee
April 26th, 2014, 10:44 PM
They were out-of-stock for a while, but I was able to order one on the day of free shipping. Just received the second issue, and it is in fact more like a book than a magazine. Love everything about it!

redcaboose1717
April 28th, 2014, 02:41 PM
Thank you ! I didn't know that ! :)