PDA

View Full Version : I've been blessed...As well as the TaTa.

HandsOffItsMine
February 7th, 2014, 09:55 PM
Dear Family and Friends,

Thank you all for the prayers and good thoughts last night and for today.

I received good news: the main node that was removed shows that it is completely gone with clear tissue surrounding it, the two other nodes have shrunk from the radiation, no new growths! Hallelujah! :) Left TaTa, all good!

It's been a wild ride these 8 months with being on a table that makes you feel like a classic T-bird being worked on. Radiation seeds, special bras, almost Sci-fi...I need to get with Sandy to write a script about my experience.

But on a serious note...Please if you haven't had a breast exam done yearly or are over 40 and you haven't had a mammogram done, please make that call, make an appointment! Early detection can safe your life!!

This is my second cancer that I've beaten. I was 37 when I was diagnosed with a hereditary uterine cancer, I'm a 16 year survivor. Now 53 to deal with BC, I will make it to my 5 year and beyond! I have way to much to live for...

I thank all of my M* cyber family and friends for their love, prayers and support.

Huggers, Ruby, Don, Kat and family

PS: A little late on posting...we had a family dinner to celebrate. :)

kelliedi
February 7th, 2014, 09:59 PM
:icon_woohoo::icon_woohoo::icon_woohoo::icon_wooho o::icon_woohoo::icon_woohoo::icon_woohoo::icon_woo hoo::icon_woohoo::icon_woohoo::icon_woohoo::icon_w oohoo::icon_woohoo::icon_woohoo::icon

ilive2craft2
February 7th, 2014, 10:02 PM
Woohoo!!!! That is fantastic news! You have been in my thoughts all day.

grannyann
February 7th, 2014, 10:04 PM
Great news.Congrats.

pcbatiks
February 7th, 2014, 10:10 PM
:icon_woohoo::icon_woohoo: Yay.....Ruby......I agree with Kellie..........so very happy for you! Was praying for you last night! Hugs and a big smile to you! Great news!

BellasQuilts
February 7th, 2014, 10:10 PM
http://blog.northjersey.com/jerseydog/files/2012/01/snoopy-happy-dance.jpeg

How your good news made me feel! I'm doing the HAPPY DANCE FOR YOU OUT HERE IN CALIFORNIA! WHOO HOO!

EsGrandma
February 7th, 2014, 10:15 PM
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! Shedding tears of joy for you!

stitching woman
February 7th, 2014, 10:16 PM
So happy for the good news.

Genny
February 7th, 2014, 10:22 PM
This is great news, I'm sure you're very relieved!

Miss Sheri
February 7th, 2014, 10:30 PM
YEAH RUBY!!!!! I'm so happy for you dear. We love you friend,
and here is a BIG HUG (((((RUBY!!!)))))
Love, Miss Sheri

PeggyM
February 7th, 2014, 10:37 PM
Cue the Hallelujah chorus! Wonderful news!!!

WVGranny
February 7th, 2014, 10:40 PM
Happy for you, may the blessings continue

shermur
February 7th, 2014, 10:45 PM
Wonderful to hear, Ruby....you are blessed, darlin'!

Mimis-quilts
February 7th, 2014, 11:49 PM
That is awesome news...so happy for you!!!
And the nurse in me agrees with you....please do get your mammograms!

DAK5775
February 7th, 2014, 11:58 PM
RUBY
Wonderful news.
I was wondering about you and praying all day.
Hope your celebration dinner was good.
It means alot to have family who supports you.
BC Sister
Deb

Jean Sewing Machine
February 8th, 2014, 12:12 AM
Such good news! God is good!

Kat 2
February 8th, 2014, 12:15 AM
What wonderful news and you deserved to have a celebration.

MRoy
February 8th, 2014, 01:07 AM
That's wonderful news Ruby! Congratulations!

Sew Perfect
February 8th, 2014, 01:13 AM
Dear Family and Friends,

Thank you all for the prayers and good thoughts last night and for today.

I received good news: the main node that was removed shows that it is completely gone with clear tissue surrounding it, the two other nodes have shrunk from the radiation, no new growths! Hallelujah! :) Left TaTa, all good!

It's been a wild ride these 8 months with being on a table that makes you feel like a classic T-bird being worked on. Radiation seeds, special bras, almost Sci-fi...I need to get with Sandy to write a script about my experience.

But on a serious note...Please if you haven't had a breast exam done yearly or are over 40 and you haven't had a mammogram done, please make that call, make an appointment! Early detection can safe your life!!

This is my second cancer that I've beaten. I was 37 when I was diagnosed with a hereditary uterine cancer, I'm a 16 year survivor. Now 53 to deal with BC, I will make it to my 5 year and beyond! I have way to much to live for...

I thank all of my M* cyber family and friends for their love, prayers and support.

Huggers, Ruby, Don, Kat and family

PS: A little late on posting...we had a family dinner to celebrate. :)

Dear Ruby - I am so happy to read of your good news. I thought about you many times today. Blessings.

Madeforyouinma11
February 8th, 2014, 02:02 AM
That is such great news! I'm so happy for you and your family. Celebration dinner is well deserved!

lilmouse
February 8th, 2014, 02:08 AM
Congrats Ruby, very happy for you and your TA TA's

Simply Quilting
February 8th, 2014, 02:14 AM
Great news:icon_woohoo::icon_woohoo::D

GuitarGramma
February 8th, 2014, 03:27 AM
Ruby, I'm so happy for you! That is truly wonderful news.

stationarymom
February 8th, 2014, 03:28 AM
congratulations! i am so happy for you. i need to go in 2 weeks for an ultra sound and mammogram i have 4 masses in my l breast. so yes everyone get your exams done!

Iris Girl
February 8th, 2014, 06:23 AM
great news!

Loonwatcher
February 8th, 2014, 07:05 AM
:icon_woot::icon_woohoo::icon_woot:That is the best news ever!

Blondie
February 8th, 2014, 08:49 AM
I am beyond thrilled and words are hard to come by right now. I am thanking our God for His healing touch, answered prayers, Dr's and their wisdom plus fantastic advancements in technolgy. And Ruby, it doesn't hurt that you are one tough cookie! Too many look to you and depend on you!
Love you loads, sis!

Lenie
February 8th, 2014, 09:26 AM
That is the best news!! Hugs for you, Ruby!

HandsOffItsMine
February 8th, 2014, 09:31 AM
congratulations! i am so happy for you. i need to go in 2 weeks for an ultra sound and mammogram i have 4 masses in my l breast. so yes everyone get your exams done!

(((Joan))),

I will hold you in my prayers. That they are cysts/calcium deposits/benign - early detection!

You know you can reach out to me...

Huggers, Ruby

bonniebella
February 8th, 2014, 09:33 AM
So happy for you.

HandsOffItsMine
February 8th, 2014, 09:34 AM
RUBY
Wonderful news.
I was wondering about you and praying all day.
Hope your celebration dinner was good.
It means alot to have family who supports you.
BC Sister
Deb

(((Deb))),

Thank you! Wish we had a different sisterhood connection but we are PINK strong aren't we!

Huggers, Ruby

HandsOffItsMine
February 8th, 2014, 09:38 AM
Thank you all for your congrats! You don't know what it means to me and Don plus our family. :)

Huggers, Ruby, Don, Kat, Matt, Zander, Oliver and Miss Penny

Monique
February 8th, 2014, 09:58 AM
That is awesome news Ruby. I guess the prayer to Ste. Agathe worked.

Jess1377
February 8th, 2014, 10:03 AM
WooHoo!!!!! So happy!!!

Bubby
February 8th, 2014, 10:10 AM
I'm thrilled for you (and for us!). You know how I feel and right now I'm tickled pink, doing the Happy Dance and teary eyed! Fabulous news, Sweetie! Love You, Barb

MayinJerset
February 8th, 2014, 12:19 PM
WONDERFUL NEWS! MAY

mspepper
February 8th, 2014, 05:47 PM
So happy for you Ruby.

Kgrammiecaz
February 8th, 2014, 06:08 PM
Woohoo. News so good to hear. Stay strong and you will beat this as well. Your advice is exactly correct and so important for everyone to hear and do