PDA

View Full Version : My Clock Reads TUESDAY, 5/10/11

Sandy Navas
May 10th, 2011, 02:07 AM
It is finally quiet in my house . . . well, almost. The TV is still 'blaring' but much less so than earlier. I have FIVE little girls asleep (I think) and I'm about ready to fall asleep right here. Momma, Daddy, Big Sister Amanda, and Papa are in the hospital awaiting the birth of the new baby. This is the 9th pregnancy, the 8th baby, and the 7th living. The little ones decided it was easier if we went down tomorrow morning to see the new baby . . . it if arrives by then. Big Sister is the God Mother, so Papa took her down and I stayed home with everyone who was wild and CRAZY!!! Here it is MIDNIGHT and after now, and it is FINALLY getting quiet!! The last report was 7 cm. All the little girls are thinking we'll get another grandDAUGHTER. I pray for nothing but a healthy baby, but would like to have at least one GRAND SON!! Maybe . . .time will tell.

I'm going to head to bed and will keep everyone posted as soon as I hear anything. I'm off to bed while it is quiet here!!!! I haven't been up this late since who knows when . . .

Mia
May 10th, 2011, 02:40 AM
Prayers for your new grandbaby, Sandy. When the sun comes up you'll have a new joy. Sleep well

bakermom
May 10th, 2011, 02:48 AM
Prayers for mama amd baby for a safe delivery. what an exciting time!

Loonwatcher
May 10th, 2011, 08:46 AM
Sandy, how exciting! Get your rest when you can; sounds like grandma's gonna need it. Keep us posted.

Sandy Navas
May 10th, 2011, 09:17 AM
SHE'S HERE!!!!

New Baby, Agnes Katherine, bounced in at 8 pounds 7 ounces around 1:30 a.m. She came out hungry and ready for breakfast!! Momma said 'she has great big feet' and 'no hair'. Papa brought pictures and we all think she's absolutely beautiful.

Dragonfly
May 10th, 2011, 09:25 AM
Congratulations Sandy to you and your entire family. Definitely a bouncing bonnie babe at that weight and hopefully she will grow into those feet and grow some hair as well. :icon_bigsmile:

meemeecyn
May 10th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Congrats, Sandy! Girls Rule! Poor Daddy and Grand-daddy! Oh well, they must be used to it. Hope you get some quiet time, or at least some rest but it sounds like you might be busy for the next few days!

SuzyQue
May 10th, 2011, 10:02 AM
Congrats, Sandy! Another baby girl! I am so envious...but surely my time will come.....someday! Take care of yourself and all those little girls in the next few days. It will be a busy time, but exciting and fun!

Blondie
May 10th, 2011, 10:18 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/BSpence/sigs/gr.gif

CONGRATS, SANDY!!!!
What excitement a new one brings! Kiss those little toes, fingers, eyelds, elbows, knees, everything! I love new baby scents. Hope your daughter does well post partum wise. Sounds like she has that dept covered with help!
Hugs to you, Sandy!

debinmalaga
May 10th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Aww, how sweet, a new baby girl to ooh and ahh over and cuddle. Congrats and hugs, Sandy!

EsGrandma
May 10th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Thanks for sharing such an exciting event!! Please give her lots of hugs and kisses from her quilty grandmas here.

LynneLeavell
May 10th, 2011, 11:03 AM
Congrats Sandy. I would love to have a Granddaughter. I have three beautiful Grandsons. Glad everyone is doing well.

lindaw724472002
May 10th, 2011, 11:15 AM
CONGRAULATIONS SANDY SO GLAD SHE HERE AND HEALTHY. ANOTHER GENERATION OF QUILTERS. YOU CAN HAVE YOU OWN QUILTING BEE. I HAVE ONE GRANDSON AND HE THE LIGHT OF MY LIFE. WOULD LOVE TO HAVE SOMEMORE LATER. ENJOY

rebeccas-sewing
May 10th, 2011, 11:16 AM
Congratulations, Sandy! Another girl! Hang in there. It took quite a few babies to join our family before the first boy came along. After that it was all boys. LOL So glad all went well and the new addition is a big, healthy baby. Have fun. Sounds like your family is growing by leaps and bounds.

bakermom
May 10th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Congratulations Sandy! what an exciting time for your family!

newbiequilter
May 10th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Congratulations! In this part of the woods we would say you better get dad a shotgun, he is going to need it to keep all the suitors at bay!

janluna
May 10th, 2011, 01:26 PM
Congratulations to your daughter and husband and to the grandparents! Get some rest, sounds like you're going to need it. Love to you and yours, Jan

quiltingtrish
May 10th, 2011, 05:25 PM
Congratulations Sandy Grandma! Another beautiful girl - how awesome!
Can't wait to see some photos of her.

Hugs,

toggpine
May 10th, 2011, 06:21 PM
Congrats Sandy! Sorry you didn't get your grandson, but thrilled that you have a healthy granddaughter!
Cathy

pdjewelrylady1
May 10th, 2011, 06:46 PM
congratulations granny sandy! :)

Monique
May 10th, 2011, 09:54 PM
Congratulations Sandy on the birth of your new grand baby. All of these girls will all have boys when their turn comes one day. God bless you all!!

middlesis1966
May 11th, 2011, 12:54 AM
Congrats Granny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I pray all is well with baby and mama!

mamaquilt
May 11th, 2011, 07:03 AM
Congratulations to the whole family!!