PDA

View Full Version : Jesse loved Batman

grannyann
February 5th, 2014, 03:44 PM
A young cancer patient lost his battle with brain cancer this week. Jesse Heikkila, who wanted to be a police officer someday, had his casket brought into the church with the help of a pallbearer dressed as Batman.

Take a moment to read and share Jesse's brave story: Family, 'Batman' mourn young brain cancer patient | South - WCVB Home (http://on.wcvb.com/1kcQi93)

bubba
February 5th, 2014, 04:03 PM
That is really nice, everything they did for his family. Even though it's a sad time, it looks like a lot was done to make it special for them.

Monique
February 5th, 2014, 04:06 PM
Very touching article, thanks for sharing. I am sure Jesse is smiling from above.

pcbatiks
February 5th, 2014, 04:11 PM
The Batman gesture was so sweet........praying for strength for this young family.

kelliedi
February 5th, 2014, 05:11 PM
May the Lord wrap his loving arms around the family and community as they mourn the loss of Jesse.

Bubby
February 5th, 2014, 06:48 PM
This is so sweet and sad.

GrammaBabs
February 5th, 2014, 07:04 PM
Thinking of you and the family.. this is my hometown,,, we are quite a caring town... I now pray for Colton and his Mom and Dad to get thru this..B

HandsOffItsMine
February 5th, 2014, 07:21 PM
Glad to know that the town is showing their love for Jesse and his family. Prayers from our family and the FB Cyber Elves as well.

Jen7
February 6th, 2014, 12:54 AM
Just when you think the world is so cold and uncaring, you hear a story like this. The outpouring of support for this young family is so touching.

tdimitrov77
February 7th, 2014, 04:40 AM
Wow...it is really Beautiful how people have come together to support this grieving family! RIP Jesse. My prayers go out for this family!