PDA

View Full Version : This cold weather is killing me

maxwellthecat
February 5th, 2014, 01:41 AM
Yesterday, it snowed 5" tonight into tomorrow morning we are getting 3-5" and then tomorrow we are getting 6-9"

I am only 4'11" tall. I have bone loss in my spine so, I shrunk a little. I used to be almost 5'1" tall.
My DH has a raw sense of humor and he told me, if I shrink anymore, I am going to be a stump. I won't tell you what I said to him, I am a lady.

Is it just me or is everybody aching from this freezing weather and all this snow. My DH keeps telling me, pretty soon the warmer weather is going to be here. As I look out the window and see all the snow and the best is yet to come. I just want to pick him up and throw HIM out the window.:icon_heh:

Genny
February 5th, 2014, 01:46 AM
No you're not the only one that's aching from this weather. The cold always makes my hands, knees and hips hurt because of my arthritis....besides that...I HATE WINTER...this year anyway....We've got a large snow storm hitting us right now...

Simply Quilting
February 5th, 2014, 03:00 AM
You have plenty of company of aches and pains. The cold weather has flared my fibromyalgia and migraines. The weather keeps going up and down temperature wise and just make the pain worse.

maxwellthecat
February 5th, 2014, 03:30 AM
I thought it was only me.
Both my knees are bone on bone. Bone loss in my spine. I have to use my wheel chair a lot in the fall and winter
and spring and summer, I use my walker.
Try and stay warm and be careful in this kind of weather. :)

Sheena
February 5th, 2014, 05:12 AM
Send us a bit of that snow, please, to England. The last couple of days have been warm and sunny here, although it's windy today. Some parts of England have been flooded, again, and parts of Wales have no electricity due to the wind. Make the most of staying in and get your quilting done!

EmmaB
February 5th, 2014, 09:01 AM
Cold weather usually doesn't bother me, but even I'm like "enough is enough". I walk around with my body just drawed up all the time and I think it makes me achey. What a wild winter this has been!