PDA

View Full Version : Worried for DH !

PaulaAnnRennie
February 4th, 2014, 11:00 AM
I got a phone call from the hospital about my husband making an appointment with the Maxio Facial Unit. My DH was at the dentist, and she noticed he has lumps on the inside of his cheeks, But, he says he's bad for chewing on the insides of his cheeks when stressed. I am so proud of him as he has stopped smoking too.
Anyways he has to get biopsies of the lumps, I am worried sick. This is a new dentist that wants him to go and get these biopsies. The last one he has had for years never mentioned this before….
So, made a phone call to the number given, the secretary works until 1pm so have to wait until tomorrow. (Have to make call as he works on the oil rigs).
My heart has dropped through my boots. Its good he is getting checked out, but Man am I scared.
Sorry, have to get this off my chest as I can't talk to my father as he is a staunch no smoker and he will give the lecture. Thanks for listening .

Bubby
February 4th, 2014, 11:09 AM
I'll be praying for you and your DH. Biopsies are always frightening but most of them turn out fine. Hugs, Barb

pcbatiks
February 4th, 2014, 11:17 AM
Paula..........adding my prayers for your DH & for you too.

Blondie
February 4th, 2014, 11:17 AM
prayers said right this moment

MayinJerset
February 4th, 2014, 11:22 AM
67510 Prayers for both of you that this turns out to be nothing to be worried about. May in Jersey

madampolo
February 4th, 2014, 11:22 AM
Try not to worry. My biopsy 10 years ago came back negative, but I remember how I worried.

grannyann
February 4th, 2014, 12:13 PM
You will worry not knowing the unknown and I hope all goes well for you and your husband.

Genny
February 4th, 2014, 12:16 PM
Praying that everything comes out ok for your husband.

Simply Quilting
February 4th, 2014, 12:16 PM
Praying for you and dh.

Mom23
February 4th, 2014, 02:19 PM
I would say "Worrying can't change anything, so don't" but I know you will worry every second until the test results come back. Many of us will take on the worry with you, and pray for you. Keep us posted on the results.

IBake
February 4th, 2014, 03:36 PM
Take a deep breath and focus on the positive....leaving the worrying to the rest of us who will pray for you and hubby.

auntiemern
February 4th, 2014, 03:45 PM
prayers being said

SallyO'Sews
February 4th, 2014, 04:21 PM
Hang in there, Paula, and try to "let today's troubles be sufficient for today." Hugs to you.

Loonwatcher
February 4th, 2014, 06:23 PM
Praying for a favorable out come of the biopsies. Be strong, it will be oaky; I have faith.

Suzette
February 4th, 2014, 06:49 PM
I won't say don't worry, because of course you will. Anyone in your position would and that is totally understandable. But I will tell you that you and your dear hubby are in my thoughts and prayers for a great outcome! Hugs!!!!!

mspepper
February 4th, 2014, 06:52 PM
Prayers and positive thoughts for good results.

PaulaAnnRennie
February 5th, 2014, 04:28 AM
Thank you to you all for your thoughts and prayers. DH home from the rig next week. So appointment will be soon after. I am so glad I found this forum. You have lifted my spirits may you all have a wonderful day.
XXXX