PDA

View Full Version : explanation of my survey / dissertation project

Andrea F
February 3rd, 2014, 05:19 AM
Dear all,

first of all, I want to say thank you to everybody who has been helping me or trying to help me. You were such a big help!

I promised an explanation which I put it in my user notes because although I described everything pretty briefly it is a very long post. Please feel free to visit my profile and read it. Send me a note if you have any further questions or comments for me :)

I am sorry that it took so long to write the explanation, I have been working a lot in the last few weeks.

The survey will be online at least until the end of february (or march if necessary) because I still need more participants. We have 67 of at least 100 participants needed and I really do hope that we are going to make it.

In case you haven't participated yet but are interested to take my survey, please do so first and read the explanation afterwards. Here is the link to the original post

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/general-chit-chat/33497-need-quilting-unrelated-help-please-win-amazon-fabric-gift-coupon-30%24-worth.html

Again, thank you all so much!

Andrea