PDA

View Full Version : Night Hawk!

toggpine
February 3rd, 2014, 02:47 AM
Sorry!
We are still riding the wave here! No sewing was accomplished here tonight, and we are scarffing up all of the highlights. I has been a very long row to hoe to get the Seahawks to this place. Some years being a fan has been sooo painful. We are going to soak this up like California is the rain.

For you non-football watchers, what did you work on this evening?

Yea Seahawks!
Cathy

Kgrammiecaz
February 3rd, 2014, 03:07 AM
We watched the game cheering for the Seahawks. JeanPierre is my daughters highschool friend. They dont talk too much these days. He is a bit busy plus he got married so his partying days when he is home in Orlando have pretty much disappeared. Congrats Seahawks

MayinJerset
February 3rd, 2014, 05:08 AM
Congrats to all the Sea Hawks fans, Big Win!

Didn't watch the game so what did I do? Nothing much, did some paper work, watched part of an old, old movie with DH while stretched out on the couch, that's always good for a cat nap. I didn't cook dinner as we went out for a late lunch and took home doggie bags for our dinner. I guess that's about it, a somewhat average Winter Sunday when we have no plans.

Forecasted for 6" of snow beginning at midnight but at 3 am it is raining, don't know the temp but we had 58 yesterday afternoon. Right now I'm enjoying a nice mug of tea and planning what I need to do tomorrow, doesn't mean I'll do it..

toggpine
February 3rd, 2014, 05:09 AM
It's got to be even better when you actually know someone on the team. It's a lot of hard work for those guys to make it to the Pro level. It sounds like he had a good start.

May, one of our local TV guys is still standing out in the parking lot giving reports. They say you are set to have about 5 or 6 " of snow sometime tonight. It looks like it's raining where he was too. I hope it doesn't mess up the airports over the next few days. You all are going to want those crazy Hawks fans out of your city. They don't drive well in snow and you had better keep them supplied with coffee!

I am having trouble getting sleepy. I just watched a mindless TV show and that didn't work. I'll have a drink of water and try just snuggling in and seeing if that will work. I know I'll be paying for it tomorrow if I don't get some sleep. Ugh.

I'm off to track down some Zzzs.

dwil23
February 3rd, 2014, 05:17 AM
I tried to sleep, but not very successfully. Then, I got up, got dressed and came to work.

redcaboose1717
February 3rd, 2014, 05:29 AM
DH watched part of the game. I cut out some quilt squares, and watched some reality TV ( show called "Snapped" ) .....I am really into reality TV ( Crime Shows ) ....After the TV shows, I watched some of MSQC's Tutorials.....especially this week's Flower Garden Tutorial with the sashing ....I then went back to the original Tutorial for the Flower Garden Tutorial and watched that again too.

Made a Taco Salad for dinner, Fried Ice Cream to go with it ( shhh.........it's a treat for me to eat ice cream !! ) Good Supper I must say.:icon_wave:

pcbatiks
February 3rd, 2014, 07:52 AM
Congrats to the SeaHawks! While my DH was watching the game I cut out applique pieces for a small wall hanging with an amaryllis.