PDA

View Full Version : Reese's Peanut Butter Pieces

Nidan_07
February 2nd, 2014, 09:52 PM
Hi Peeps,
Firstly, I hope those of you who are battling with the really bad weather over there are managing okay. It never ever snows here where I live, so I see things about it on the news but have no real concept of just how bad it must be for you. For all those needing comfort and hugs.....all the very best for you, too.
Secondly, I have a real thing for Reese's Peanut Butter Pieces (even prefer them over peanut butter M & M's). I have had lots of them both times I have been over to the States, but I can not for the life of me remember how much I paid for them.
So, there is a Lolly shop chain here that sells them amongst their imported lines. I wandered in there over the weekend (which I haven't done for a long time). I spotted the yummy delights in the bright orange packet and made a beeline for them.....only to discover that for a 14 oz packet the price was $12. Hence, my waistline said a big thank you, because they stayed right on the shelf.
Do any of you know how much a 14 oz packet of these little beauties costs over there in the States? I realise that it probably would vary from shop to shop, but just an estimate?
My DH is heading over there soon on business and it won't only be a big order of fabric that he will be bringing home, me thinks.
I am going to need to be spending a lot more time in the gym.

K. McEuen
February 2nd, 2014, 09:57 PM
I don't think they are any more than $3.00 for a 14 oz. bag.

OK, at www.walmart.com they are $4.74 for 19 ounces, $3.28 for 15 ounces and $2.78 for 10.5 ounces.

Sam's Club has a 48 ounce bag for $8.88.

pcbatiks
February 2nd, 2014, 10:14 PM
Hi Lenore,

How about a cookie instead?! :D

I have some chocolate with peanut butter chip cookies also......sorry no picture!

Nidan_07
February 2nd, 2014, 10:21 PM
You're a goodie, Pam!!
Boil the kettle. I'll be right over for a cuppa, cookie and a good chin wag!

Hi Lenore,

How about a cookie instead?! :D

I have some chocolate with peanut butter chip cookies also......sorry no picture!

pcbatiks
February 2nd, 2014, 10:27 PM
Haha Lenore.........that would be fun! We can watch Big Bang Theory!