PDA

View Full Version : the list of jenn'y tutorial

GrammaBabs
February 2nd, 2014, 12:50 PM
Just wondering ,,, is there a quick way to acess the wonderful list that (Karen? I think, please excuse me,, I am horrible at remember name... avatars.. sure,, names NO :( has taken the time to put up in her user notes... :) B

ilive2craft2
February 2nd, 2014, 12:56 PM
Here you go: http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/how-tos-tutorials/29582-quick-access-links-msqc-tutorials-my-user-notes.html

It is Karen and she has made it a "sticky" in the How tos & tutorials part of the forum. She is awesome for doing this!

GrammaBabs
February 2nd, 2014, 01:00 PM
Thank you!! I thought there might be a "topic" title, and what is a "sticky"... I'm so behind the times....:(

K. McEuen
February 2nd, 2014, 02:17 PM
A sticky is a thread that stays at the top of the section so it is easy to find.

Jean Sewing Machine
February 2nd, 2014, 03:11 PM
A sticky has a colored backgound to it so you can distinguish it from regular threads. I thank Karen for doing this every time I want a tutorial, it is a lifesaver!

Carol336
February 2nd, 2014, 06:30 PM
Wow - glad to know about this link.....thank you so much Karen - you rock!!!!

auntiemern
February 2nd, 2014, 07:35 PM
Karen is just special like that :)

K. McEuen
February 2nd, 2014, 08:59 PM
I've been adding the Quilting Quickly titles to the list this weekend. They show up under the regular name as QQ Name - Whatever it's called in the magazine in purple. I've got 2 magazines done. I just have to find the other two to be able to add them.

Seems the people that asked for them to be added that were going to give me the list haven't done anything about it.