PDA

View Full Version : Have a great summer girls!!!

inspired
May 6th, 2011, 10:05 PM
I just wanted to send a short message to say See you in October! I will be offline and totally off the grid till October. We are heading to our summer cottage on Georgian Bay. It is on an island and we are solar powered so no computer and no sewing machine...BOO HOO! I will really miss my machine and of course you guys too. I have so enjoyed this forum. Sure hope you all have a happy and healthy summer..See you later...Val :icon_wave:

Sunnyok
May 6th, 2011, 10:36 PM
Have a great time!! Wish there was a place I could totally get away from it all. Although I would have to invest in a treddle sewing machine if I couldn't take my reg. sewing machine. Have a great summer.

meemeecyn
May 6th, 2011, 11:25 PM
Have a wonderful respite! What will you do when a craving starts? Hope you bring some handwork....maybe English paper piecing???

K. McEuen
May 6th, 2011, 11:34 PM
A traditional cathedral window quilt is perfect to take along when you can't use a machine. Enjoy your summer.

mamaquilt
May 7th, 2011, 05:07 AM
Have a great summer!!!!

Maybe you'll find a different hobby during the coming months, that you might enjoy at least as much as sewing. Some hobbies don't envolve electricity at all.

greetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

quiltingtrish
May 7th, 2011, 07:31 AM
Sounds like a wonderful get-a-way! Enjoy yourself and know that we will miss you.

Hugs,

debinmalaga
May 7th, 2011, 08:21 AM
Have a great summer! We'll be here when you get back!

patticakes
May 7th, 2011, 08:28 AM
Enjoy your summer! See you in the fall!

wicked
May 7th, 2011, 01:31 PM
Enjoy your time away......your machine and all of us will be here when you get back :)