PDA

View Full Version : Early Owl

Mpyles
January 30th, 2014, 12:03 AM
Sweet dreams all!

Cartoon by Julia B. Icenogle

Jean Sewing Machine
January 30th, 2014, 12:06 AM
Absolutely! I only have one, but that is exactly where he is at now, right on my middle

ilive2craft2
January 30th, 2014, 12:07 AM
I am definitely not going to be a night owl tonight! I am already in my jammies and getting ready to head to bed. The migraine yesterday hasn't quite left completely and the laptop keeps bringing it back, so off I go to a nice dark room. Night all!

Lindagie
January 30th, 2014, 12:29 AM
That could be me on the couch only with my almost 70 # dog by my feet instead of a cat.
Stayed up late last night and checked out the DD right after midnight; ended up ordering enough for free shipping; good thing I had some points to use up.
Two friends came over this afternoon for some wine time; don't think I can last til midnight anyway. Good thing.

quiltnforfun
January 30th, 2014, 01:50 AM
I just got home from work, so doing the computer thing. Always takes a while to relax after work. Son was cooking lunch for tomorrow when I got home. He would rather reheat cooked food then sandwiches. He made enough so I have a cooked lunch for tomorrow also.

Jane

Hulamoon
January 30th, 2014, 02:21 AM
Too early for me to be an owl quite yet, watching American Idol. Went food shopping, lot's of healthy stuff. :) But during the day I broke down a quilt I want to make. Just a simple jelly roll, but a little math involved so I don't mess up. I need something simple to get me out of my sewing doldrums.

MayinJerset
January 30th, 2014, 02:42 AM
Was pretty tired after dinner and around 10:30 I resembled the cartoon, scans cats. Today I decided to clean out my gift wrapping supplies and it turned into a much larger project as I ended up rearranging the whole closet we keep supplies and craft stuff in. Found some long lost items and many items are going right to Good Will. Will finish up tomorrow and at least one little corner of my world is neater.

January ends tomorrow and February begins on Saturday. Do you find that February is kind of a blah month? No more bustle and hurry as there are no more gifts to buy, food to cook, people to see, all traces of The Holidays have been put away and the house looks bare. No entertaining or being entertained as most people have hunkered down in their Winter Mode. Do you agree or is February a big party month for you?

Cathy F
January 30th, 2014, 03:26 AM
I felll asleep early tonight and now I'm up at 1:30. February is just a regular month for me no big parties. With the weather we've been having i'm glad it's a short month! I'm so looking forward to spring.

toggpine
January 30th, 2014, 03:40 AM
This February is kind of turning into a busy one!

We have the Super Bowl this weekend. Next weekend we are taking a trip to the beach. Then we have Em's birthday. So not really a slow down around here.
Then March has a few more family birthdays and the baby goats start to arrive at the farm. Our usually slow time is October.

I had a late one last night. I was doing some hand work and was "watching" some pretty bad shark movies. Thankfully they were so bad they didn't distract me from my stitching! I'm turning in as soon as I have a quick talk with the Tooth Fairy. Her services are needed tonight. I guess I'll leave a message on her Facebook page or something....

For all of you that are dealing with the unusual winter weather for your area - please stay warm & safe!

Catch you all tomorrow!
Hugs, Cathy