PDA

View Full Version : What an amazing little boy

Monique
January 29th, 2014, 09:27 AM
I want to share this with you all. Caleb, Natasha and Josiah are locals here. My son went to school with the parents and this video was just released.

What an amazing story. It will bring tears to you eyes. Enjoy and thanks for watching.

Josiah's Hemispherectomy - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX7T22B-8OQ)

Bubby
January 29th, 2014, 09:38 AM
This is an incredible video. What an awesome little boy with terrific parents. The neurosurgeon is really a hero...God bless them all!

Iris Girl
January 29th, 2014, 09:48 AM
what a wonderful video about an awesome young boy and his fight . thank you for sharing

bonniebella
January 29th, 2014, 09:50 AM
What a wonderful, happy ending story.

MRoy
January 29th, 2014, 10:27 AM
What a wonderful story! I was cheering when he was clapping his hands while dancing. Thanks for sharing this Monique!

MayinJerset
January 29th, 2014, 10:29 AM
Wow, What a journey for him and his parents. He faced so many problems and conquered them, only time I saw him cry was when he was born. Thanks for sharing such an awesome story. May

Quiltfreestyle
January 29th, 2014, 10:35 AM
Amazing!!!!
God is good all the time!!!

Lilly
January 29th, 2014, 11:43 AM
Thanks, Monique - what a great and positive way to start the day!

HandsOffItsMine
January 29th, 2014, 12:08 PM
What incredible things the medical world can do but more what an incredible little boy Josiah is with wonderful parents!

SallyO'Sews
January 29th, 2014, 03:35 PM
Oh, how wonderful! What a lovely story, and what a beautiful little boy. Thanks so much... I'm going to share this with others.

p.s. I have a DGS named Josiah whose brother is Caleb!