sassyquilter
May 5th, 2011, 12:09 PM
too funny:) Not that bad yet!

Loonwatcher
May 5th, 2011, 01:09 PM
So funny. Thanks for sharing.

newbiequilter
May 5th, 2011, 02:42 PM
I once bought some yarn on ebay from a young man who inherited his aunt's home and her hoards of stuff. He said that she moved next door when she filled up her first home.

Sandy Navas
May 5th, 2011, 03:51 PM
My stash is almost that bad, but I don't have to hide it. Guess I'm lucky. Today I bought seven HUGE grab bags at our local thrift store for less than $5 each . . . they are still in the car though . . . I have a large trunk.

Mia
May 5th, 2011, 03:59 PM
I laughed because that could be me one day ...... lol
Thanks for sharing

debinmalaga
May 5th, 2011, 10:01 PM
Sandy, you're so lucky that your thrift store sells fabric!

Sandy Navas
May 5th, 2011, 10:39 PM
Sandy, you're so lucky that your thrift store sells fabric!

Some of it will definitely be re-donated though. I take what I want out and then take the rest back the next week and donate it. I should really, truly go through my 'stash' and cull out what I definitely know I won't be using any time soon . . . I am not a true hoarder, but I am close on some somethings.

pdjewelrylady
May 6th, 2011, 12:30 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! that is the funniest thing in a long time!!! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA !!!!!!!

mamaquilt
May 6th, 2011, 08:05 AM
I really loved that video and it gave me some ideas!!!

Thanks for sharing and greetings from Luxembourg

mamaquilt
May 6th, 2011, 08:08 AM
My stash is almost that bad, but I don't have to hide it. Guess I'm lucky. Today I bought seven HUGE grab bags at our local thrift store for less than $5 each . . . they are still in the car though . . . I have a large trunk.

Lucky you!!!
Our car trunk is not all too big and I have to buy some plants today, so that won't work and we don't have a fabric store or a thrift store nearby where I'm able to buy some more fabrics

wicked
May 6th, 2011, 08:37 AM
Verrrry funny...........She's very creative....lol

meemeecyn
May 6th, 2011, 09:21 AM
Thanks for the chuckle! We can all identify, right?