PDA

View Full Version : Good morning from our gal pal, Blondie!

rebeccas-sewing
May 5th, 2011, 08:04 AM
Hi everyone! I just got an e-mail from Blondie! She's been trying to post and she can't get to us. Every time she tries she keeps getting asked to sign in again. She asked me to tell you that she's thinking about you and wishing you a GREAT DAY!!!

Loonwatcher
May 5th, 2011, 09:06 AM
Thanks Rebecca and Hello Blondie. That's a weird problem you are having. Same thing happened to me early this morning when I tried to sign on using my iPod. Good luck!

meemeecyn
May 5th, 2011, 09:11 AM
Good morning, everyone! I had the same problem yesterday....not sure what is happening. It may have to do with the large number of people on the forum at once. We know it is popular! Have a good day and Rebecca, thank you for sending us the message on behalf of Blondie. The day doesn't start out right without her cute pic/cartoon she posts! Hi, Nancy!

K. McEuen
May 5th, 2011, 01:21 PM
I have had the same problem for a day and a half. I may have just figured out a way around it, at least it worked for me. You might let Blondie know. As I was logging in I checked the box "remember me" and I was able to log in all the way.

kahillusm
May 5th, 2011, 04:47 PM
Same problem and checking the remember me box worked !

JVO
May 5th, 2011, 05:16 PM
I have been trying to log in for two days. Not sure what is going on, I hope they fixed the problem. I really missed the site, glad to be back!

Dragonfly
May 6th, 2011, 05:18 AM
Likewise here haven't been able to log in for a couple days...I missed you guys! I sent an email to the store to let them know I was having problems, hopefully whatever the gremlin was, it is now remedied.

rebeccas-sewing
May 6th, 2011, 06:05 AM
I sent a message to Blondie. At your suggestion, I told her to tick the "remember me" box on the log-in page. Hopefully, she'll be making us smile again with her fun early morning posts.