PDA

View Full Version : Sandy and Blondie

Monique
January 26th, 2014, 09:25 AM
Please come out and play!

Just know that you are both missed here, among many others who are 'missing'.

RFREE
January 26th, 2014, 09:38 AM
YEA!!! What Monique said:)

Iris Girl
January 26th, 2014, 09:41 AM
I second the notion, come play with us.

Ginny B
January 26th, 2014, 09:42 AM
We miss you.

CrazyMtnLady
January 26th, 2014, 09:43 AM
I have not been on here much lately...but when I am I have noticed the lack of Blondie smiles and miss Sandy.

MRoy
January 26th, 2014, 10:22 AM
Missing you both and hoping all is well.

pcbatiks
January 26th, 2014, 10:31 AM
Missing you both and hoping all is well.

Me too......

kelliedi
January 26th, 2014, 10:49 AM
me too.!!!!!

Sheena
January 26th, 2014, 11:31 AM
Does anyone know where they are?

MayinJerset
January 26th, 2014, 11:41 AM
In case they are at home and not feeling well here is my prescription 66431

Genny
January 26th, 2014, 12:15 PM
I'm worried about them and miss them too. I really need to see some of Sandy's sense of humor...she always makes me laugh!

Genny
January 26th, 2014, 12:19 PM
I just checked and the last post I can find of Sandy's was on January 17 and she said she had an appointment for an Eye Check Up, hope everything went well.

rebeccas-sewing
January 26th, 2014, 12:21 PM
It's always a concern when those who post regularly are silent. I'm going to keep a positive attitude here and tell myself that they are busy enjoying life!

HandsOffItsMine
January 26th, 2014, 01:07 PM
Yep, haven't heard from Blondie via email or phone. I know she's spending a lot of time at Mama Ruth, who doesn't have long distance or internet. Getting really worried. Not liking this at all, don't care what Karen says that Sandy talk to Blondie...when was that last?

Cathy F
January 26th, 2014, 01:30 PM
They may just have a lot on their plate right now and although I miss their posts I think we have to respect their privacy and when they are ready they'll come back better than ever.

grannyann
January 26th, 2014, 01:40 PM
Well in any case I am sure it makes them feel good to know so many care and think so highly of them.

Klasien
January 26th, 2014, 02:37 PM
I may be wrong, but I think Sandy her greatgrandson should be born around this time, so she may be busy with that??

I too hope all is well with our friends!

Wwena
January 26th, 2014, 02:58 PM
I miss em too! :)

auntiemern
January 26th, 2014, 03:32 PM
They are both fine. I have been in touch with Sandy, and she with Blondie. (regularly) No the GGS has not arrived yet, but I did receive a wonderful recipe for chicken yesterday and informed her of her many B'day wishes, and that she was sorely missed on the forum. If and when they come back, they can explain their reason's of their 'vacation'.

Genny
January 26th, 2014, 03:34 PM
They are both fine. I have been in touch with Sandy, and she with Blondie. (regularly) No the GGS has not arrived yet, but I did receive a wonderful recipe for chicken yesterday and informed her of her many B'day wishes, and that she was sorely missed on the forum. If and when they come back, they can explain their reason's of their 'vacation'.

Thanks for posting this, glad they are both ok. Genny

Mpyles
January 26th, 2014, 03:39 PM
I find it disheartening that people feel the need to leave without a word. Kinda makes me sad. Especially when they are as active as those ladies. It's as if we are all being punished. :( I miss them, glad to hear they are both ok thanks for posting!

Iris Girl
January 26th, 2014, 03:41 PM
I find it disheartening that people feel the need to leave without a word. Kinda makes me sad. Especially when they are as active as those ladies. It's as if we are all being punished. :( I miss them, glad to hear they are both ok thanks for posting!

I have to agree here. As a whole we all miss them and them leaving with no word kinda does punish all for something I guess someone did or said that made them not want to be here anymore. So glad they are both ok. thank you for the updates.

auntiemern
January 26th, 2014, 04:16 PM
Mary and April, I don't think it is any form of punishment, so you shouldn't feel that way. Sometimes people just need a break. I pray they are enjoying their vacation from here and come back soon.

Iris Girl
January 26th, 2014, 04:43 PM
I agree about the break things do get testy here and I know I also go to lurker mode from time to time. Just wish they would have said taking a break be back in a few days/weeks/months Glad is all ok with them

kensington
January 26th, 2014, 09:08 PM
I got the recipe from Sandy also, I am going to have to try it. She insists that she does not cook as often as I do, but she sure eats better! ROTFLOL! I won't speak for her in any way, other than to say... I am confident that her life is not in any danger.

Mimis-quilts
January 27th, 2014, 12:25 AM
I agree with you Marilyn. Sometimes life has a way of distracting us from the things we love to do. Like when I was MIA due to school. Just can't do everything. Other's shouldn't feel or think badly...or worry unnecessarily. The will be back when they are ready.

Mary and April, I don't think it is any form of punishment, so you shouldn't feel that way. Sometimes people just need a break. I pray they are enjoying their vacation from here and come back soon.

Miss Sheri
January 27th, 2014, 01:57 AM
Hugs and Best Wishes to ALL of our dear friends, I know that life has a way of getting away from you from time to time, and you get so busy living, that you realize it's been awhile since you checked in. I get that way myself sometimes. But, I love you all, Always!

dwil23
January 27th, 2014, 04:39 AM
I too miss you both. I respect your privacy and your reason(s) for staying away, though. I feel sad because I have to think that since you both left at the same time, something hurtful may have been said or done, and neither one of you deserve that.

(((HUGS)))

Blondie
January 27th, 2014, 07:08 AM
My goodness, thank you everyone for being so concerned.

Hmm, what can I say. Let me list the top ten here in no particular order . . .

1. Mom
4. did speak with Sandy on the phone once - no great grand, but we laughed like crazy together.
2. pirated Wi fi does not like bad weather
5. did receive some poorly worded and shameful emails
3. big toe finally got some actual medicine from a real live doctor.
6. laughed at above emails because after all, I don't understand ugliness from anyone I have shown kindness to
7. Had a dream with Al Doan in it. He had become a famous commercial actor. Go, Al, GO!
10. Whenever you get to wondering where I am at, heckfire shoot ! Come here to The Hill and live ONE day with me, still smile and then deal with stupidity which seems rampant everywhere today, still smile and - well, you get the picture.

Don't know what happend to 8 and 9. Perhaps they got lost somewhere in my mind but then, it's okay.

TRLSRL72
January 27th, 2014, 08:57 AM
Blondie,
I am very new to this forum, but I have to say that everything I have seen you post you have been nothing but kind and of course funny. If there are some that want to send you ugly emails, well then consider it their loss. On a better note, glad your toe is getting better. Hope to see you posting again.

Monique
January 27th, 2014, 09:02 AM
My sincere apologies to Blondie and Sandy. I only started this thread to let them know that we love them and were missing them. THAT'S IT!!!!!!

GEEZ you really do have to be careful what you post around here.

Mpyles
January 27th, 2014, 10:02 AM
My sincere apologies to Blondie and Sandy. I only started this thread to let them know that we love them and were missing them. THAT'S IT!!!!!!

GEEZ you really do have to be careful what you post around here.

My apologies if I took it "off thread"

HandsOffItsMine
January 27th, 2014, 12:19 PM
Monique, you DIDN'T do anything WRONG! Don't let the "stirrers" get to you! :)

Huggers, Ruby

auntiemern
January 27th, 2014, 01:48 PM
What 'pot stirrers' could you possibly talking about? No one on this post said anything bad.

Glad to hear from you DF. Now go back to taking it easy and taking care of momma Ruth.
Monique, you DIDN'T do anything WRONG! Don't let the "stirrers" get to you! :)

Huggers, Ruby

Blondie
January 27th, 2014, 02:19 PM
Marilyn, I think our Ruby was referring to my comment about receiving some "different" type of emails. I did not think anything here on this thread was anything but love and heartfelt concern for which I thank the good Lord for. It is always a good feeling to know that my back is covered.
This forum is really a refuge for those who need a good pat on the back, kind word and in general, encouragement. Any off emails I get off get thrown off. lol. Life is too short to carry suckers of joy around.

Now for anyone who thinks otherwise, lighten up and stare at the picture below.

SMILE!!!!!

Monique
January 27th, 2014, 02:44 PM
All is good!

aliaslaceygreen
January 28th, 2014, 09:21 PM
Oh, Well. Glad I am not the only one who did a disappearing act! So so sorry, my day gets started and the darned FB and Twitter and....
I HAVE been off at quilt retreat though! I got two tops finished, one that is TEN years old!!!