PDA

View Full Version : Fabric Photos

joscountryjunction
November 18th, 2009, 11:35 AM
Hey...
I noticed that many of the new pre-cuts you have for sale don't have the photo of all the swatches. I miss that. I loved being able to view the whole pack as the top fabric isn't always representative of the whole pack. I hope can take the time to put those swatches up....like I said I REALLY miss them and it is one of the reasons I prefer your shop over others.

sewhot
November 18th, 2009, 01:59 PM
We are working on it! They should be up soon!! :) I love that you are keeping me on my toes! Pssst.....Have you heard!??! WE are now carrying Westminster precuts!?!??! OMG! WE are so EXCITED!! Tell your friends! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FunkiQuilter
November 28th, 2009, 01:34 AM
I really enjoy seeing all the packs also. :D You really can't tell by the top piece. Sometimes I LOVE the top one and I don't like the rest of them. Sometimes I don't like the top one, but the rest of them are beautiful! I am really happy to hear that you are going to start showing us the whole packs again.

As soon as Christmas is over, I am going to have gift money burning holes in my pants. I am gonna need my fabric fix and I want to see them all!!!! :lol: I will also have all of my homemade gifts completed (that I still have piled up, oops :oops: ) and will have the time to start some new projects.

Suds
November 28th, 2009, 02:17 AM
Hey Ladies,

Thanks for your input. We really appreciate it. You can imagine how hard it can be to keep track of hundreds (soon thousands) of products all at once. It's nice to have a few extra pairs of eyes spotting some of the areas we need to focus on. If you see a precut without swatches just shoot us an e-mail at info@missouriquiltco.com and we'll try our best to get it up in a timely manner. Some of the fabric companies, or some of the individual lines, don't produce ready made swatch images so it is a big job photographing them all to put up.

Thanks again for your comments.