PDA

View Full Version : Easter Greetings

MaryB
April 23rd, 2011, 09:15 PM
Easter Blessings from Australia everyone. Its Sunday Morning here and the whisperings of the Easter Bunny have been heard all through the night.

Its been very, very busy days here in the lead-up to the holiday. Visits from family and friends passing through on their way to other places, appointments in town (44k's from here - I think that equates at about 25 miles) and of course, shopping. I did manage a little visit to the quilt shop tho' :lol: and have managed some sewing now that things have quietened down a bit. Its school holidays for us too, so that adds to the general busyness.

Love to all, have a great holiday.
Hugs, Mary B,

quiltingtrish
April 23rd, 2011, 09:41 PM
Happy Easter to you too! I almost forgot - have to fill a few Easter baskets tonight yet. Thanks for the reminder.

Hugs,

Sandy Navas
April 23rd, 2011, 09:43 PM
http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1470183944161&source=jl999

MaryB
April 23rd, 2011, 10:06 PM
WOW, Sandy. How did you do that? I use Jacquie Lawson e-cards too and haven't a clue how to send them except to e-mail addresses in my address book (I am a complete e-klutz).
Mary B.

Blondie
April 23rd, 2011, 10:20 PM
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r127/rickybarra/Easterwithpeeps.jpg

Happy Easter to our Aussie friends!
I agree with Mary, Sandy. Love those cards. Thank you for sharing.
Mary, do you do jelly bean hunts? My sis was saying today she felt like being a kid and hiding some jelly bellies tomorrow. LOL.

Many blessings to you this day.

Blondie

janluna
April 23rd, 2011, 11:29 PM
Have a Blessed Easter to all our Aussie friends. Hugs Jan L

bakermom
April 23rd, 2011, 11:56 PM
Happy Easter to you all. hope the bunny is good to you!

rebeccas-sewing
April 24th, 2011, 05:40 AM
Happy Easter!!! I imagine many of you will spend time with family and friends. Enjoy!!!!!

MaryB
April 24th, 2011, 05:58 AM
We had a visit today from these friends bringing some Easter Sunday Blessings of their own. I have been playing around here for ages trying to share the photos with you all without much success. Let's see how we go this time. I think I was having sizing problems and as someone else so aptly put it, I am VERY computer challenged at the best of times!
Mary B.

MaryB
April 24th, 2011, 06:23 AM
I did it, I did it :icon_woohoo: Watch out now ladies, I'll be at it all the time. Will be boring you rigid with my show and tell. Next lesson: how to set up an Album :icon_heh:
Mary B.

quiltingtrish
April 24th, 2011, 08:27 AM
Those birds are gorgeous! I can't wait for your album - do hurry, please. I love seeing what others are making.

Hugs,

debinmalaga
April 24th, 2011, 09:28 AM
Mary, love the picture! And here I was excited about having an Oriole in my yard!

middlesis1966
April 24th, 2011, 10:15 AM
HAPPY EASTER MY QUILTY SISTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shiela
April 24th, 2011, 02:47 PM
We had a visit today from these friends bringing some Easter Sunday Blessings of their own. I have been playing around here for ages trying to share the photos with you all without much success. Let's see how we go this time. I think I was having sizing problems and as someone else so aptly put it, I am VERY computer challenged at the best of times!
Mary B.

Hope you hade a wonderful Easter, still one more dinner to go, at 3 I already have had a huge brunch, I keep eating like this I wont be able to reach the sewing machine

Loonwatcher
April 24th, 2011, 02:52 PM

Happy Easter Everyone!

MaryB, those peacocks are gorgeous. Do they run wild where you are? Only in zoos around here.

toggpine
April 24th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Happy Easter Everyone!
em is a bit under the weather, but we are still heading to my Aunt's for the afternoon's festivities. It will probably be a short visit depending on how she holds up.
Still plugging along on the Wild Things blocks. I can't wait to see how they all come together. I am already thinking about other projects I want to get to! I think I have quilting ADD! One thought leads to the dream/inspiration for another project! The best cure seems to be graph paper, and colored pencils!
You all have a wonderful Easter and enjoy yourselves!
Hugs, Cathy

MaryB
April 24th, 2011, 07:54 PM
Hi, everyone,
Easter Monday here and we have another public holiday tomorrow. Today is our national ANZAC Memorial Day and because it falls on a day that is already a holiday, we holiday-happy Aussies get another day tomorrow to make up for it. Does that make sense?

Cathy, I think I have quilting ADD too, the symptoms are just as you describe.

The peacocks belong to a local farmer but they free-range the town and usually turn up every day for their 'fix' of sunflower seeds. They share themselves around pretty liberally, to the delight of the many tourists who pass through here.

Deb, I would be very excited if an Oriole visited my yard too.

Mary B.