PDA

View Full Version : The Weather!!

Annette Ackley
December 29th, 2013, 09:01 PM
This morning started out alright. Got to work, started my day. Looked out side, it was raining. They were calling for rain all day. Well about an hour later, look out side and the rain has snow mixed in it. Get off work at 2:30 and it is snowing. Not a light snow, a heavy snow. The trees are coated with lots of snow. Bet we got at least 3 to 4 inches. Oh, I'm so ready for Spring. I think the weather man goofed. lol

Mpyles
December 29th, 2013, 09:30 PM
I am ready for spring as well!!

CountryHut
December 29th, 2013, 10:02 PM
I am so ready for Winter :)

Annette Ackley
December 29th, 2013, 10:21 PM
LOl, CountryHut, I wish I could send you some snow!!!

Lilly
December 30th, 2013, 12:46 PM
Oh Honey - Winter has just begun - we can't even dream of spring yet! It is going to be 18 below tonight and it will not get above zero for 3 days and this is our second stint in a week or so. Brrrrrr - Sorry if I don't sound very sympathetic. Stay warm and pack an emergency kit for your car in case you get stranded.

Bubby
December 30th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Stay safe and warm and be extra careful on the road.

MayinJerset
December 30th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Saw on TV some snow for tomorrow, New Year's Eve and maybe on New Years Day and also on Thursday = so Winter has just begun.

mspepper
December 31st, 2013, 01:38 AM
I am right there with you Lilly. I live north of the Metro area, (chisago city). Cold and snow Been living here all my life and you are right, winter has just begun.