PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having this website problem???

VickiJ
December 28th, 2013, 02:21 AM
I've placed 3 orders online from M* with no problems. I went to order again earlier this month and it says I don't have a credit card on file. What happened to the one I had stored for the other 3 orders? I don't know, but when I try to re-enter it and place my order I get all the way to the "add card" button and NOTHING!!

The freakin' thing just keeps spinning and spinning and never adds my card - until finally I give up. When I say I've tried this several times all month long - I am not kidding. AND from 3 different computers. My home, work and my mothers.

Needless to say - it's making me angry because I've missed several daily deals that I wanted - not to mention a few cool free things being offered with any order. It's really frustrating me - because where I work during the day, it's not exactly convenient for me to try and call my order in.

I'm not getting any error message. I click the button to add the card and the icon just spins and spins and spins. It's been spinning for about 12 minutes now. Eventually, I'll just close the window and walk away mad. Again.

Has this happened to anyone else?? I've tried logging out. Rebooting my computer, using a different browser - and it's the same thing. I'm starting to wonder if there is some glitch in the site associated with my log-in id because to use three different computers and have the same problem does not make any sense.

Kateskloset
December 28th, 2013, 02:25 AM
I placed 3 orders throughout December, I got an email today that something I wanted was back in stock...I ordered it through my phone with no problem.

Hulamoon
December 28th, 2013, 02:47 AM
I would contact Al (Bill Nye) he helped me with a weird problem.

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/members/billnye.html

tdimitrov77
December 28th, 2013, 03:32 AM
I have a different problem.....when I go to the daily deal....there is no button to add it to my cart.....this has been going on for a few days now......so your getting a little further then I am....Hope you get yours fixed soon.

Lilbitsofthread
December 28th, 2013, 04:10 AM
The same thing happened to me! The little spinning wheel just kept going! I had to call and place my orders several times. They never offered any advise as to why this was happening, just that they would take my order over the phone. I finally had to delete my whole account and register all over again. I lost all my points in the process. Not too happy about that.

bubba
December 28th, 2013, 05:20 AM
I pay thru paypal and have not had any problems. Have you tried that route?

redcaboose1717
December 28th, 2013, 05:54 AM
I am still waiting for information on a PayPal account. I tried tot use....PayPal still hasn't gotten back with me. I closed a PayPal account a few years back, due to someone trying to hack into it. This past month, my credit card ( great time for this to happen ) broke in half,and I couldn't place an order here at MSQC. I called MSQC and they mentioned using PayPal....Hmmmmm
I just got the replacement credit card....( today ) so I can now order !!!
I have several things I would love to order ......and I am sure the first order I place is going to be HUGE!!

katier825
December 28th, 2013, 11:42 AM
Have you tried to clean out your temporary internet files? Many times, clearing the cache and restarting the browser will fix those kinds of issues.

auntiemern
December 28th, 2013, 04:42 PM
Had this problem earlier in the month. I just figured it was God's way of telling me I didn't need it, lol.

yeeehawterri
December 28th, 2013, 08:00 PM
I've had that happen just once and wound up calling my order in.

Genny
December 28th, 2013, 11:11 PM
I've placed 3 orders online from M* with no problems. I went to order again earlier this month and it says I don't have a credit card on file. What happened to the one I had stored for the other 3 orders? I don't know, but when I try to re-enter it and place my order I get all the way to the "add card" button and NOTHING!!

The freakin' thing just keeps spinning and spinning and never adds my card - until finally I give up. When I say I've tried this several times all month long - I am not kidding. AND from 3 different computers. My home, work and my mothers.

Needless to say - it's making me angry because I've missed several daily deals that I wanted - not to mention a few cool free things being offered with any order. It's really frustrating me - because where I work during the day, it's not exactly convenient for me to try and call my order in.

I'm not getting any error message. I click the button to add the card and the icon just spins and spins and spins. It's been spinning for about 12 minutes now. Eventually, I'll just close the window and walk away mad. Again.

Has this happened to anyone else?? I've tried logging out. Rebooting my computer, using a different browser - and it's the same thing. I'm starting to wonder if there is some glitch in the site associated with my log-in id because to use three different computers and have the same problem does not make any sense.

I always use PayPal for my purchases on MSQC. As far as the spinning and since it happens on different computers I wonder if it's your internet provider.

BeckyMSQC
December 30th, 2013, 03:38 PM

Hello-

It sounds like it could be very beneficial for you to clear the cookies and cache on the browser. If this does not help please give me a call and we can explore more options! We will get you fixed back up in no time!!!

Becky Bowen
888-571-1122

BeckyMSQC
December 30th, 2013, 03:46 PM
I have a different problem.....when I go to the daily deal....there is no button to add it to my cart.....this has been going on for a few days now......so your getting a little further then I am....Hope you get yours fixed soon.

Hello tdimitrov77- I am not sure why it is not showing you an add to order button. Could you give me a call so we can get this fixed for you!!! I would hate for you not to be able to order!

Becky Bowen
888-571-1122

BeckyMSQC
December 30th, 2013, 03:59 PM
The same thing happened to me! The little spinning wheel just kept going! I had to call and place my orders several times. They never offered any advise as to why this was happening, just that they would take my order over the phone. I finally had to delete my whole account and register all over again. I lost all my points in the process. Not too happy about that.

Hello Lilbitsofthread-I hate to hear about all the trouble you had with your account. I can recover those points to you. All I need is the old email address you had and the new one that you are using! Points are too good to be taken away!

Becky Bowen

VickiJ
December 30th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Thanks everyone for your suggestions - and Becky Bowen - I will try clearing the cookies & cache files as soon as I get home. If it doesn't work, I'll just try and get a few moments in a private office to call my order in. One of the drawbacks of working in a cubicle environment - everybody can hear your business! :)

Bubby
December 30th, 2013, 06:21 PM
If there is no button to add an item to your cart it means it item is currently unavailable.

Quiltlover
January 17th, 2014, 01:06 PM
BooHooo. Had your same problem last night late before midnight and computer would not let me buy one of the Layer Cakes that was a special for one day only...not the DD. Paypal would not accept my order. Late night so I did not call anybody at MSQC of course. Don't know what that was about. Hope it is not an ongoing problem.

Brenda

VickiJ
February 5th, 2014, 12:19 AM
Ok Missouri Star - it's you. I've gone to several different computers now, even had my personal laptop completely wiped and updated (thanks to an unfortunate, unrelated little problem last week). The only common denominator with all these computers is that I have to LOG IN to get to my cart. It must be some kind of glitch in my shopping cart, or M* account.

It just will not let me add my credit card information. I'll try to call soon. Still want the stuff in my cart...