PDA

View Full Version : Twins

welshnanajan
December 24th, 2013, 11:19 AM
Not quilting or even sewing today. My daughter went for a scan yesterday and they kept her in saying the twins hadn't grown, they were planning a Caesarian for tomorrow but did it today and she's had 2 boys. The older is just over 5 pounds in weight and the younger just over 4 pounds, ( they put the weight in kilos here, so have to convert) he's on special care unit but doing well and taking formula. She's exhausted as the lady in the next bed snored all night and with what she's been though so far, now they are going to show her how to express milk
Now I can relax until I see them, they live the other end of the country from me and I don't do motorway driving, DIL will take us at the weekend

Mazzer
December 24th, 2013, 11:35 AM
Huge congratulations. Glad you have positive news and hope the weather at the weekend is kind to you for travelling.

Marion

EsGrandma
December 24th, 2013, 11:40 AM
What a beautiful Christmas miracle - so happy for you all! Thanks for sharing and enjoy those precious little ones.

CrazyMtnLady
December 24th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Congratulations Congratulations Prayers that they will be healthy and be able to go home soon.

GinnyKNC
December 24th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Congrats! What a great Christmas present :)

Jackiejs
December 24th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Congratulations to you and glad they are doing well.. I always wanted twins..

MRoy
December 24th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Congratulations! I hope your daughter and both babies are home soon.

Marebear
December 24th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Congratulations!!

SallyO'Sews
December 24th, 2013, 01:22 PM
Congratulations on your double blessing! What a lovely Christmas gift.
Blessings, ~ Sally \0/

HandsOffItsMine
December 24th, 2013, 01:55 PM
Congratulations on the birth of your grandsons! A double Christmas blessing, what a joy for all of you.

Prayers for the continued growth/health with the little ones and that Mommy gets some well deserved rest soon.

Huggers, Ruby

ilive2craft2
December 24th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Double the fun! Congratulations on the twins! Hoping the weather is good for you to take the trip this weekend to see them. Maybe you could take ear plugs for poor mom? She might need them at home as well. :) Hope they are all home soon. Hugs and prayers, Lisa

welshnanajan
December 24th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Thanks for all the messages, she's got earplugs, she used them last night but could still hear snoring!

BellasQuilts
December 24th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Congratulations, Nana Jan! You got a two for one! Blessings to the new additions to your family. What a great Christmas present!

quiltingtrish
December 24th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Congratulations! And prayers for safe travels are coming your way. Make sure you post a photo of the boys.

Hugs,

Iris Girl
December 24th, 2013, 06:29 PM
What a beautiful Christmas gift. My well wishes for all to be healthy and you get to see them soon. Please post some pics when you can.

MayinJerset
December 24th, 2013, 06:30 PM
Welcome to the twins, they picked a nice time of the year to be born. Hope your DD recovers nicely and her snoring roommate goes home today so DD can get a good nights sleep. May in Jersey

Learner quilter
December 24th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Congratulations. Hope this weather calms down for you to travel...

Sharyn J
December 24th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Such a wonderful double blessing. Congratulations and my best wishes to all of you.

easyquilts
December 24th, 2013, 08:23 PM
Congratulations, Gramma! I 'm so glad everything went so well...