• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CountryHut
    Missouri Star
    • May 2010

My Travel plans for today

well to start off - I had a great morning of peace and quiet - really enjoyed some me time -
    sew I leave out of my computer room and travel around the corner to the sewing table - then I traveled to the ironing board -- waaaahoo -- click the buttons
    on the sewing machine and the embroidery machine . . THEN low and behold . . I have to travel to the phone . . chit chat chit chat -- then back
    to the sewing machine - back to the iron board -- ooooooweeeeee . . iron iron iron . . back to the sewing machine .. Ut oh -- traveling back
    to the phone . . chit chat chit chat - *smacking forehead*~ . .
    YIPPY!!!! -- the FedEx man is here . . oh jeeeeeeeesh now I have to get up again to get the package -- oh no no, it's not a Santa package - it a box of
    supplies :| . . ok .. back to my itinerary . . sew sew sew . . ring ring ring ring ring . . . now it's the hubby . . Hi Hon . . do you want a sandwich from Publix . .
    *oh goodie I don't have to make lunch today*~ . . .
    yeah get me a Hoagie with T, L and onion -- no olives or peppers this time - with salt pepper and oregano . . See ya in a bit -- Love ya . .
    making my way BACK to the sewing room . . pin pin pin -- iron iron iron . . back over to the sewing machine . . .ring ring ring . . *looking under the
    table to see if the blast phone line is hooked to this sewing machine . . . WHAT THE HEY!!!
    chit chat chit chat . . -- Diane can you make me a Carolina Panther blanket? . . a Fleece blanket or a Quilt? . .
    the one with the cuts on the ends . . *dropping my head -- I'm sorry I sure can't -- I don't have the time to hunt up the fabric --
    BUT if you find - buy it and bring it to me I will make it for you -- is this for Christmas? . . just call me when you find it -- it's going to cost
    about $45.00 for the cost of the Fleece/fabric and then my fee for making it for you . . meanwhile the hubby comes with the grocery store along with lunch .
    the hell with unpacking the grocery bags -- lets eat lunch he says . . oH wait -- now I have to run and close the sliding glass door -- the A/C came on . .
    WHAT EVER happen to winter . . and to think I have the nerve to be making snowballs with faces . . jeeeeeeeeesh
    well, lunch is done and over with -- and after having spent the last 4 + hours -- I've only gotten 6 - 12 inch straight lines sewn *shake head like it was a wicked bobble head*~*grrr*~
    *thinking -- I might as well sleep ALL DAY and STAY up all night to get done what I need to get done . .*orange peel smiles*~

y'all ''Make it'' a great day

*come hell or high water - I'm going too
    2015 is here
    Be Bold and Bravely put one foot in front of the other :)
  • bubba
    Missouri Star
    • Mar 2013

Re: My Travel plans for today

Phew! I got tired just reading it!!!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

• Sandy Navas
      Missouri Star
      • Dec 2010

Re: My Travel plans for today

Sounds like a normal day to me . . . at least at times I feel that's what's going on. We just don't have a Publix around here and Al probably wouldn't think to call and ask if he could bring me lunch . . . but he may call and ask if we need something weird like a can of palm hearts or some anchovie paste, or some oregano steeped in extra-virgin olive oil . . .
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Working...
      X