PDA

View Full Version : requesting a little help for 4 year old Emily

WendyI
December 19th, 2013, 10:08 PM
This is Emily,

She is wearing her "ugly" Christmas sweater and has decided she wants to win this online contest for ugliest Christmas sweater. Emily is four years old and is the most adorable wee mite. She is checking her number of votes about every five minutes. Lol. She is so heartbroken that she's not winning. If it's not too much trouble, would you mind voting for her? It does involve logging into the site so I would understand if you didn't want to, but it would sure make her happy.

This is the link to the page:

http://lite929.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=110163&s=52005709&i=1&m=X&sort=SORTORDER&#SD

TIA to all you lovely peeps!!
Wendy
xoxoxox

ilive2craft2
December 19th, 2013, 10:21 PM
She got my vote. You are sweet to help promote her "ugly" sweater contest. She is a cutie!

Sharyn J
December 19th, 2013, 11:40 PM
I voted too. She's adorable.

Lisapc
December 19th, 2013, 11:52 PM
I am voting but that sweater looks adorable on her!

grammakim04
December 20th, 2013, 12:13 AM
She has my vote, what a cutie!

EsGrandma
December 20th, 2013, 12:16 AM
She is soooo cute! Still trying to log in to vote for her.

WendyI
December 20th, 2013, 03:13 PM
I know it's a bit of a pain to have to create an account to vote but you have NO idea how excited this wee mite is. She's only four years old and keeps checking and checking and checking. And I agree...the sweater is not ugly at all. LOL! Anyway...thanks to all of you...you're AWESOMAZING!! XOXOXOX

Genny
December 20th, 2013, 03:17 PM
This beautiful little girl could wear anything and no one would even notice because of her beauty!

HandsomeRyan
December 20th, 2013, 07:36 PM
I voted.

I also wanted to share a tip that might get others to vote. For most browsers you can download a plugin which will create disposable email addresses (https://www.google.com/#q=disposable+email&safe=off) for things like this where they want you to register but you don't want to get spam email from them later. I use one with Google Chrome called "disPOSTable" and all I do is right-click in the "email" field of the form and one of the options on the menu that pops up is "insert disposable email address". Click that and it auto completes the form with something like "gpxsxcdm@dispostable.com" then opens a new tab in my browaser which acts as the inbox for that email address. After confirming the email that they sent me to register to vote, I close the tab and that email address ceases to exist. I get to vote for that cute little girl and I won't get a bunch of junk emails later.

Sandy Navas
December 20th, 2013, 09:28 PM
Ryan, THANK YOU!!!

Something new that my 'techno-wienie' had not shared with me!!!!!

Sharyn J
December 20th, 2013, 10:02 PM
Just voted again for Emily. You can vote once a day!

mspepper
December 21st, 2013, 03:40 AM
You can vote once per day...so keep voting.

HdWench
December 21st, 2013, 04:00 AM
I've signed up, got my user id but where is that contest?? now that I'm logged in I can 't find it *blonde* alert!!!

hehehe She's so cute but with that AWFUL (I think awfully cute), but with that horrible sweater she is being forced to wear - despite her big smile, she needs votes daily :)

If I can find it!

HandsomeRyan
December 21st, 2013, 05:13 AM
I've signed up, got my user id but where is that contest?? now that I'm logged in I can 't find it *blonde* alert!!!

hehehe She's so cute but with that AWFUL (I think awfully cute), but with that horrible sweater she is being forced to wear - despite her big smile, she needs votes daily :)

If I can find it!

If you are signed in, just click this link (http://lite929.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=110163&s=52005709&i=1&m=X&sort=SORTORDER&#SD) and it should take you to the page.

/voted again today. Up to 40!

Andrea F
December 21st, 2013, 06:51 AM
I tried to vote for her although I also think that she looks adorable, but unfortunately I couldnīt register. I have a US address because of the mail forwarder that I use but no US telephone number to go with it... sorry.

WendyI
December 23rd, 2013, 02:14 PM
THANK YOU ALL! Emily won third place!!! $50! She's so sweet she had no idea she could actually win "something".... it was just enough for her to try to win. She's only four so doesn't even know how much $50 is! LOL! But she was VERY surprised to hear she won SO MUCH MONIES!!

THIS is why M*QC is the BEST forum on the "ninternet"! Thank you all from me and wee Emily! Xox

bkthomas
December 23rd, 2013, 09:40 PM
THANK YOU ALL! Emily won third place!!! $50! She's so sweet she had no idea she could actually win "something".... it was just enough for her to try to win. She's only four so doesn't even know how much $50 is! LOL! But she was VERY surprised to hear she won SO MUCH MONIES!!

THIS is why M*QC is the BEST forum on the "ninternet"! Thank you all from me and wee Emily! Xox

It's right here Wendy! Just go to your own page and click on "Latest Started threads"