PDA

View Full Version : The man who lives with me.....

bubba
December 18th, 2013, 07:38 PM
after seeing what I put on to wear today told me I looked cute.....like a Florida retiree!! :icon_shake: :icon_stunned: :icon_doh:
And he said it like it was a good thing!!!

For any Florida retirees, I apologize....he just never ceases to amaze me with what comes out of his mouth!

Jeannie acton
December 18th, 2013, 07:57 PM
Oops! The man who lives with me told me, just as we were leaving the house to go to my best friends wedding where I was going to do the reading said........is that a dead blackbird on your head! Boy was he lucky to survive. Lol

Hulamoon
December 18th, 2013, 08:07 PM
I made this really cute top.( sleeve less) just one color. He said I looked Filipino. I think it's great what they wear because they will wear anything together over here without a care in the world. I never look twice anymore. He said it like an insult.

Sandy Navas
December 18th, 2013, 09:10 PM
And did you remind him that you have posted a photo of him on the internet . . . while wearing his MONKEY shirt, not less? He has no reason to comment to you!!!!!!

Now just convince him that it is time for YOU to retire and that YOU are moving to Florida . . . and he can come if he is going to play nice. (Or Hawaii . . . )

Hee hee!

PeggyM
December 18th, 2013, 09:24 PM
after seeing what I put on to wear today told me I looked cute.....like a Florida retiree!! :icon_shake: :icon_stunned: :icon_doh:
And he said it like it was a good thing!!!

For any Florida retirees, I apologize....he just never ceases to amaze me with what comes out of his mouth!

I wouldn't mind looking like a Florida retiree (not that there's anything wrong with that), if I could BE a Florida retiree. Keep him in spite of the comment. He has a good sense of humor if he would let you post a picture of him in a monkey shirt. Hope you had a wonderful vacation.

bubba
December 18th, 2013, 10:49 PM
I just found it funny, coming from an adult male who needs Garanimals for Men!!

BellasQuilts
December 18th, 2013, 11:16 PM
I think you just found a new product line to sell! LOL

I just found it funny, coming from an adult male who needs Garanimals for Men!!