PDA

View Full Version : I think there is a wedding in our future!

BellasQuilts
December 15th, 2013, 03:59 PM
DD#1 went to MN for an art project and fell in love. Her beau, a forest ranger, has been out to CA already twice and they are planning to visit his folks for New Year's. I told DH "he is going to propose!" and last night she said that they were already talking about it. DH did the happy dance and I am so happy for her. Can't breathe a word to anyone, especially DD#2 as she will start the wedding plans immediately. Say a prayer for her; she is such a wonderful young woman and deserves someone special. I think this may be her "lobster" as she says, and have no clue what that means, but I think it means he's the one!

Sandy Navas
December 15th, 2013, 08:02 PM
I feel certain I responded to this when I was having lunch. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Sure hope this is THE ONE!!! Keep us posted. I hope he fits your family mold, too!!

Bubby
December 15th, 2013, 08:40 PM
It sounds wonderful..I guess her lobster is a keeper!!

pcbatiks
December 15th, 2013, 09:04 PM
Megan..........sounds like she has met her lobster.......here's a link to the lobster reference! :)

He's her Lobster! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU39sqEQOms)

BellasQuilts
December 15th, 2013, 10:48 PM
Now I get it! I knew it made sense to someone!

Megan..........sounds like she has met her lobster.......here's a link to the lobster reference! :)

He's her Lobster! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU39sqEQOms)

bkthomas
December 15th, 2013, 11:15 PM
Now it takes at least an hour to respond to this because once you watch the Lobster story you can't help but click on some of the other "Friends" stories.......
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................
............................Oh yeah! Congratulations!!!!

snippet
December 16th, 2013, 03:07 AM
Congratulations!!!

I knew what "he's her lobster" meant cause I love Friends and still watch it today. I laugh at that show as if it were new and I haven't seen the episode three or seven times before.

MRoy
December 16th, 2013, 03:24 PM
I hope she's found the ONE for her and has much happiness in the future.