PDA

View Full Version : Moda Candy Bar Pattern

atoz1mom
April 18th, 2011, 12:18 PM
I have purchased two Milk Chocolate Candy Bars and a dresden plate ruler. I was hoping to make this quilt that I saw online. The discriptions said that the pattern was included in the candy bar booklet. However, it isn't in the booklets I received. Does anyone know how to find this pattern? I have not been able to find it. 4685

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Steph :)

LanaMonteith
April 18th, 2011, 12:41 PM
I don't have a pattern but it looks like its just 4 dresden plates in the center with fans used around the center. Its pretty tho, I may try it. Sorry I'm no help at all I guess.

patticakes
April 18th, 2011, 01:13 PM
How frustrating....I would contact where you purchased it and ask them about the advertised pattern. Did you check the Moda website to see if it is offered free?

sweetstkissez22
April 18th, 2011, 07:52 PM
That looks like the fabric from the dark chocolate candy bars!? Maybe thats the problem!? IDK but good luck with this! I would just start making the fans while you search!!! It looks like with a little trial and error, and some creativity you could figure it out!! :)

EsGrandma
April 18th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Hi Steph, I just ordered the dark chocolate pack, but haven't received it yet. There is a dresden tutorial here at Missouri Star Quilt Co. (just look at the top of the page on the right side). The quilt really looks cool - I am really excited to get my material! Good Luck!!

atoz1mom
April 18th, 2011, 10:35 PM
OK - So feeling like a little bit of a dork. First - the pattern is in the dark chocolate not the milk chocolate. Second - an almost identical, easily adapted, pattern is in the dresden ruler I ordered from MSQC. Imagine my surprise to find the pattern I want just sitting there waiting for me to pay attention.

janluna
April 18th, 2011, 10:58 PM
We've all done those things, you're not alone. Hugs, Jan

EsGrandma
April 18th, 2011, 11:44 PM
No problem - hope to see your quilt soon!

Susan M
April 26th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Good thing you didn't call and complain. At least all ends well. Good luck with the quilt.